Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacksons Food StoresMore
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jacksons Food Stores.
Simple Interview and hiring process. Dress clean and shower. Answer questions clearly and stay professional. Be honest and show some personality with the hiring manager. Be prepared to answer questions like: why do you want to work for jacksons. Explain what customer service means to you. Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult person what was the situation and how did you handle it?
- If you were a animal what type of animal would you be. (shows personality and how you think of your self. Are you a Pit bull?.. a pit bull that is misunderstood and always pushed to the side? 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jacksons Food Stores in February 2012.
Not thorough enough; sucked. A bit disorganized and disjointed throughout the process. Unimpressed with the interviewer's skills as it seemed like she did not really know what she was doing and did not have any other managerial experience apart from Jacksons
Reasons for Declining
Pay was way too low.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jacksons Food Stores (Tacoma, WA) in August 2010.
Calls you to see if you're available for personal interview, sets one up, and then asks you questions like "What pros do you think you could bring to this company?" or "Tell me of a time when you went above and beyond for someone when you didn't have too..." Then they will tell you "I have a few more interviews to do, but I may be calling you back.
- What are your future goals for working in this company? Because if you tell the manager "Well I want your job one day....that'd be nice" They feel competition and end up not hiring you. 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jacksons Food Stores (Boise, ID) in June 2009.
!/2 hour general questions related to retail experience and convenience stores.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review