Jacobs Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senipr Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Jacobs.

1. Telephone interview first followed by a face to face interview.

Vrey easy negotiation.

Structural Engineering Graduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Jacobs in March 2012.

The whole interviewing process was excellent. I got a call from a very nice lady to set up an interview date and time. The interview was very informative and I even got a tour to the office and the different departments they have. Throughout the tour I was introduced to some of the engineers and to some of the projects they worked on or were currently working on. The interview questions were very basic, first question was "What do you know about the company?" from there it went on to more like a conversation regarding my qualifications and about the internship program Jacobs offered. After the interview I got a call from the nice lady asking me about how the interview had gone and letting me know that I was chosen for an offer. She asked if I interested in the job so she could prepare and send an offer letter. I was very pleased with the interviewing process, it was fast, always kept in contact with them and even checked on me to complete the offer requirements.

Interview Questions
    • N/A
      Just be prepared to ask questions regarding the company.
        Answer Question

Worked for Jacobs? Contribute to the Community!