Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacobs
- Process Engineer (7)
- Process Engineer I (7)
- Mechanical Engineer (7)
- Project Engineer (5)
- Intern (5)
- Engineer (5)
- Engineering Technician (5)
- Graduate Engineer (4)
- Mechanical Engineer I (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Consultant (4)
- Transportation Planner (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Document Control (3)
- Electrical Engineer (3)
- Graduate Civil Engineer (3)
- Piping Designer (3)
- Construction Project Manager (3)
- Senior Project Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer II (2)
- Trainee Engineer (2)
- Aerospace Engineer (2)
- Procurement Specialist (2)
- Electrical Engineer I (2)
- Designer (2)
- Engineer Intern (2)
- Project Controls Engineer (2)
- Graduate Transport Planner (2)
- PeopleSoft Human Resources Functional Analyst (1)
- Senior Acquisition Systems Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Jacobs (Denver, CO) in January 2013.
Good questions, honest feeback, interest in the process and helping people identify their interests, no silly questions, fly you as needed for interviews, good benefits but better people, a lot of acquisitions, focused on shareholders, lots of questions, good interns.
- Where are you from? 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Jacobs (Denver, CO) in January 2012.
1 on 1 interview with supervisor. Very basic and not professional.
Advice, don't ask too many questions, the supervisor won't be able to answer most of them and it will make him/her look stupid. Just my opinion/expreance.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Jacobs (Denver, CO) in April 2008.
Sitting down with heads of Aviation Group and the referring engineer to talk about the position and how I would fit in. Very casual.
- When can you start? 1 Answer
Very casual, their offer met my expectations.