Jacobs Engineering

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer I Interview

Process Engineer I
Lakeland, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Jacobs Engineering in April 2013.

Interview Details – Short phone interview followed by an in person interview less than two weeks later. Interview was held in a conference room with hiring manager and multiple senior technical personnel. General questions included 'Why do you want to work in this position for this company? How will you help this company? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?'.

Interview Question – What are your hobbies and interests?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Engineer I Interview

Process Engineer I
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jacobs Engineering in July 2011.

Interview Details – Began with a simple phone interview with small behavioral questions and questions about the company. The panel interview follow approximately 4 weeks later, where it was extremely difficult to receive progress updates as well as organize an interview date.

The interview consisted of the HR Manager, Chief Process Engineer and a Graduate Student. The interview lasted for 1 hour and consisted of detailed behavioral questions ranging from team to leadership roles and situations.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to deal with a bad teammate and how did you approach this.   Answer Question
  • Name a situation where you saw something unsafe, and how did you react to this.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacobs Engineering

Worked for Jacobs Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jacobs Engineering Process Engineer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jacobs Engineering employees and interview candidates.