Jacobs Information Technology Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jacobs (Houston, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

After submitting my resume for an open req I was contacted by the hireing manager. A few days later the HR department contacted me to schedule an in person interview. I interviewed with the team lead and section manager. about 3 months later I was offered the position. I returned the offerletter, submitted my backgroud info and a drug test. I started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• I have called you here to replace an exceptional performer. When this employee is asked to do something its done quickly. They also work hard and with others well. How do you feel you can fill this persons shoes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Although I could have negotiated my salary I did not. However, a co-worker did and from an eye witness perspective the process takes a little while... but once both parties come to an agreement the reset is history.