Jacobs Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tullahoma, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tullahoma, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Jacobs in January 2009.

The process took a long time. There were three interviews, but each was fairly easy with no hard questions or pressure. They made a fair offer that I accepted. There was a drug test after I accepted and a waiting period for the background check. Overall the process took about three months to get the offer and about 6 weeks for the background check.

Other Interview Reviews for Jacobs

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anchorage, AK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jacobs in February 2010.

Went relatively well, as a military retiree the company tried to factor that income into the offer. I refused and they re-offered a reasonable amount.

Not enough

Project Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Jacobs in February 2010.

Was a put off. Decision was made very early on. I knew stright away that I was not right for the job as the hiring manager was looking for a very specific experiance which I did not have. wish they told so I wouldn't wast their and my time.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave a company and a job you really enjoy?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Jacobs in June 2008.

Short interview process, offered the job by the time i parked up at home. Big shortage of experienced candidates around at the time.

Interview Questions
    Offered me a good salary

Worked for Jacobs? Contribute to the Community!