Jacobs Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jacobs (Anchorage, AK) in February 2010.

Interview

Went relatively well, as a military retiree the company tried to factor that income into the offer. I refused and they re-offered a reasonable amount.

Not enough

Other Interview Reviews for Jacobs

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Jacobs (Tullahoma, TN) in January 2009.

Interview

The process took a long time. There were three interviews, but each was fairly easy with no hard questions or pressure. They made a fair offer that I accepted. There was a drug test after I accepted and a waiting period for the background check. Overall the process took about three months to get the offer and about 6 weeks for the background check.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jacobs in February 2010.

Interview

Was a put off. Decision was made very early on. I knew stright away that I was not right for the job as the hiring manager was looking for a very specific experiance which I did not have. wish they told so I wouldn't wast their and my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave a company and a job you really enjoy?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jacobs in June 2008.

Interview

Short interview process, offered the job by the time i parked up at home. Big shortage of experienced candidates around at the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered me a good salary