Jacobs Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jacobs Technology.

Interview Details – It was as they weren't interested in me as much as they were about filling a slot & getting paid for it but their sole customer.

Reason for Declining – Pay offer was poor & no sense of advancement.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jacobs Technology in March 2008.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through a friend. I was called and set up an interview with three levels of management at once. The next day I visited the office and talked with some of my future coworkers. I was offered the job a week later. Then it was at least two weeks before HR and I could come to a deal.

Interview Question – Describe a personality confict you had and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Vacation time was off the table for negotiation. Salary is the only variable. They took my first offer, which was a 20% increase over my last job. They were still working on their process at the time though, so there was a lot of delay finalizing the paperwork. They have that together now.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jacobs Technology in January 2008.

Interview Details – went over resume.
asked series of impromptu questions, mostly follow up questions on resume items

Interview Question – what is your name   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacobs Technology

Worked for Jacobs Technology? Contribute to the Community!