Jacobs Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Tullahoma, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Jacobs Technology in January 2009.

Interview Details – The process took a long time. There were three interviews, but each was fairly easy with no hard questions or pressure. They made a fair offer that I accepted. There was a drug test after I accepted and a waiting period for the background check. Overall the process took about three months to get the offer and about 6 weeks for the background check.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Anchorage, AK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jacobs Technology in February 2010.

Interview Details – Went relatively well, as a military retiree the company tried to factor that income into the offer. I refused and they re-offered a reasonable amount.

Reason for Declining – Not enough

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacobs Technology

Worked for Jacobs Technology? Contribute to the Community!