Jacobs Test Engineer Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jacobs (Warren, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

Jacobs was very responsive and professional about the interview. I applied online after receiving notice via their email list about a position which fit my skills. I received a phone call from their Human Resources department a day or two later, and had my initial phone interview that week. It was followed up by a face-to-face interview the next week. I received an offer a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your previous experience meets the criteria listed in the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was very easy. I simply stated where I was right now and what I expected to receive (~11% raise). My requested salary was inline with my experience. After a brief discussion, the hiring manager and program manager agreed.