Jacobsen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Environmental, Health and Safety Interview

Environmental, Health and Safety

I applied online - interviewed at Jacobsen in August 2013.

Interview Details – Telephone interview with Sandra. It was very enlightening. Instead of a normal Q&A it became a very enjoyable conversation. I am not sure where it will lead but the interviewer was pretty awesome.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Alot of honest questions and I really enjoyed that.   Answer Question

QA Intern Interview

QA Intern

Interviewed at Jacobsen

Interview Details – It was just for 5 mins. Tell me about yourself, questions on the things on my Resume.

Commodity Leader Interview

Commodity Leader

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jacobsen.

Interview Details – Was contacted by their HR, had a phone interview and came to interview in person with hiring manager, Sr manager and the team. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, everything went by the book.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received an offer, submitted counter offer, they accepted the same day.

Worked for Jacobsen? Contribute to the Community!