Jafra

Very Easy Interview

Creative/Marketing Position Interview

Creative/Marketing Position
Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jafra in October 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a manager in the Marketing Department. She was a very nice woman, and the company feel was overall positive. I looked around and people seem happy, which is important in a job! Since it was a creative position, there were no interview questions or answers. The interviewer did a great job telling me about the position and the company itself, then seemed genuinely interested in me and my work. One of my family members worked at Jafra HQ back in the late 80's, and he mentioned they were a very nice company. I have to agree! I am still a young person who is very particular about having a fitting work environment, and think I would have been very happy working here and could have stayed for a long time. I did not get an offer, but really wish I would have! I have been on many interviews since starting my career 8 years ago, and this is one I definitely felt good about in regard to company and the environment.

Interview Question – No questions asked except wanting to know a bit about my background.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Service
New Delhi (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Jafra in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process for simple and good. First round with the department head and then interview was conducted by the Managing Director. 100 Bonus points for perception.

Interview Question – How would you react if you are transfered to a distant location?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jafra in June 2010.

Interview Details – They decided to reschedule the interview when I was already there.

Interview Question – They asked me if I could go back another day.   View Answer

Worked for Jafra? Contribute to the Community!