Jafra Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jafra

Creative/Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jafra (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager in the Marketing Department. She was a very nice woman, and the company feel was overall positive. I looked around and people seem happy, which is important in a job! Since it was a creative position, there were no interview questions or answers. The interviewer did a great job telling me about the position and the company itself, then seemed genuinely interested in me and my work. One of my family members worked at Jafra HQ back in the late 80's, and he mentioned they were a very nice company. I have to agree! I am still a young person who is very particular about having a fitting work environment, and think I would have been very happy working here and could have stayed for a long time. I did not get an offer, but really wish I would have! I have been on many interviews since starting my career 8 years ago, and this is one I definitely felt good about in regard to company and the environment.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked except wanting to know a bit about my background.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jafra (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview process for simple and good. First round with the department head and then interview was conducted by the Managing Director. 100 Bonus points for perception.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you are transfered to a distant location?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jafra in June 2010.

Interview

They decided to reschedule the interview when I was already there.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could go back another day.   1 Answer