Jaidah Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Human Resources Supervisor
Doha (Qatar)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jaidah Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – Supervised the HR Team, coordinated between the senior management & the PRO's. Provided support to employees. Updated the employees system & maintained the database updated. Arranged booking reservations. Assisted in recruitment process. Prepared monthly HR reports & financial expenses. Maintain Company policies.

Interview Question – What is it about me that make you not consider me for the job?   Answer Question

Shell Lubricants B2C Market Supervisor Interview

Shell Lubricants B2C Market Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jaidah Group.

Interview Details – Jaidah is one of the respected private companies in Qatar. They are well known for being the sole agent for Chevrolet (General Motors) in Qatar. An Ad was posted on website for a Marketing Executive, I applied and followed personally to get an interview.

Interview Question – General Motors is about to declare bankruptcy, why will you continue with such a brand that my clear up from the market?   Answer Question

Worked for Jaidah Group? Contribute to the Community!