Jaidah Group

www.jaidah.com.qa

Jaidah Group Interview Questions

4.0

Shell Lubricants B2C Market Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jaidah Group.

Jaidah is one of the respected private companies in Qatar. They are well known for being the sole agent for Chevrolet (General Motors) in Qatar. An Ad was posted on website for a Marketing Executive, I applied and followed personally to get an interview.

Interview Questions
    • General Motors is about to declare bankruptcy, why will you continue with such a brand that my clear up from the market?   Answer Question

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jaidah Group in November 2011.

Supervised the HR Team, coordinated between the senior management & the PRO's. Provided support to employees. Updated the employees system & maintained the database updated. Arranged booking reservations. Assisted in recruitment process. Prepared monthly HR reports & financial expenses. Maintain Company policies.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about me that make you not consider me for the job?   Answer Question