Jama

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Account Manager Interview

Technical Account Manager
Portland, OR

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Jama in December 2011.

Interview Details – 3 phone interviews followed up with two in office visits. Interviews were conducting during business hours making it tough as I currently had a job, some consideration would have been nice in terms of scheduling them during lunch or at the very end of the day. The last interview consisted of me doing a product demonstration of their product given 3 days notice. Once the final interview was completed the hiring manager advised they would reach out to me by end of the week one way or the other. No contact was ever made. I eventually reached out to HR contact who advised I was not a good fit. Having been involved in the hiring process I recognize a generic response when I hear one. Had it been authentic feedback that sort of determination is usually figured out in the first or second interview.

Interview Question – I do not recall specific questions   Answer Question

Worked for Jama? Contribute to the Community!