Jamba Juice

Updated Jun 30, 2014
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Jamba Juice

Interview Details – My employers were very polite and also informative about the positions available. I had much experience from previously working at another smoothie franchise, before the individual store I worked at had shut down.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with using registers at previous jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just took whatever they suggested, since I recently got out of high school, needed some side money, and have plenty if time on my hands.

Los Gatos, CA

I interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was really straightforward, just one review with the local GM. Enthusiasm was important, you really had to show you were excited about living a healthy life.

Interview Question – What is a time you failed recently?   Answer Question

Miami, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2012.

Interview Details – After filling out an application in person, I received a phone call by the manager the next day to meet that same day. I was unable to make it due to school, but rescheduled for the day after. The manager was very kind, and made the interview very comfortable. It lasted for about 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Cashier

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2009.

Interview Details – well they asked me what skills and characteristics i could add to the jamba juice team. they also gave me several work place scenarios and asked how i would handle each. there was three interviews all together. one with a team member, one with the shift leader, and one with the store manager.

Interview Question – the customer line is out the door, its a hot summer day, one of your usual customers after getting her drink complains that its not what she ordered. what would you do?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!