Cashier Interview

My employers were very polite and also informative about the positions available. I had much experience from previously working at another smoothie franchise, before the individual store I worked at had shut down.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience with using registers at previous jobs?   Answer Question
I just took whatever they suggested, since I recently got out of high school, needed some side money, and have plenty if time on my hands.

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2012.

After filling out an application in person, I received a phone call by the manager the next day to meet that same day. I was unable to make it due to school, but rescheduled for the day after. The manager was very kind, and made the interview very comfortable. It lasted for about 10-15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2010.

The hiring process was really straightforward, just one review with the local GM. Enthusiasm was important, you really had to show you were excited about living a healthy life.

Cashier Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2009.

well they asked me what skills and characteristics i could add to the jamba juice team. they also gave me several work place scenarios and asked how i would handle each. there was three interviews all together. one with a team member, one with the shift leader, and one with the store manager.

Interview Questions
    • the customer line is out the door, its a hot summer day, one of your usual customers after getting her drink complains that its not what she ordered. what would you do?   View Answer