Jamba Juice

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – Be prepared to answer how you will approach hiring, staffing, interpersonal details, organization, managing labor and food costs, customer service focus, prior customer service experience etc... Company generally interviews about 5-10 applicants for every position filled. Eye contact and smiling is a must. This is NOT an office environment and it is almost casual, though we expect the management to be professional.

Interview Question – They will ask you for specific examples of dealing with certain situations or prior experience   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – This was for a franchise! I found the job posting on indeed and applied. I had a video interview with one owner. Then I had a second interview with both owners.

Interview Question – They only asked typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple and typical.

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the Regional recruiter by phone, and asked the usual questions. He then referred me to the District Manager for a 1 on 1 interview in a store. It lasted about 2 hours with personal experience, management experience and other questions. It was very professional and the DM was very knowledgeable and look very genuine. After that I got a second call from the recruiter with some follow up questions and the was offered a job, with everything I wanted. Great company to work for!

Interview Question – How would you increase sales without money for regional marketing $$$ on products that are not well known?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the position with the salary I was expecting and the benefits I was looking for. I didn't have to negotiate anything. Great benefits and salary package.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!