Jamba Juice

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.2

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

The "interview" was fine. You could tell it was really just a formality. If your application and availability looked alright, you were going to get the job. After that, they took a long time to process the paperwork. Also, I had to contact them about the status of my hiring paperwork. They did not even contact me when I was put on the schedule. If I hadn't called, I wouldn't have showed up to work.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "why do you want to work at Jamba?".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

For a new store opening up, a hiring fair was held at the store location. Typical interview questions were asked. They want to be fun, energetic, and a team player. They look for bubbly personalities that can be hard workers.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a difficult customer experience? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No real negotiation. They give you an hourly wage that you accept if you sign an employee contract.

Juice Maker Interview

Filled out application and then did interview, did group interview and then was interviewed one-on-one with potential manager. The process was pretty simple, not too complicated. I would say the most challenging aspect was the group interview and trying to stand out from other applicants.

Shift Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

It is a very easy interview. Basically you get asked
    why do you want to work at jamba?
    what makes you jamba?
    how well do you work under pressure?
    what is good customer service and name a time youve experienced it.
    name a time when you had to deal with a conflict at work or in school and how did you resolve it?
    what would you do if a manager told you to do something you knew was wrong?
    what is your favorite smoothie and why?
    what smoothie do you think best describes you and why?
    if you could be a fruit what fruit woud you be and why?

Interview Questions
    • If you happen to be placed in charge because the manager went on a bank run and the phone was ringing, there was a line at the register, smoothies needed to be made and poured, what would you do or how would you manage the team?
      now this is a very unexpected question and is hardly asked

View Answer
    no negotiation accept the pay or they'll offer your job to someone else

Jamba Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2014.

They called me about 2 weeks after I sent in my application. Asked if I could be at in interview in an hour and a half. I got there 15 minutes early and they were really busy so I had to wait. The interview was about an hour long. They said they'll call me back for a second interview because they really like me. They never ended up calling and I found out I didn't get the job from the manager who was my friend.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite Jamba Juice?   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have with money and a cash register?   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time where you were given many task to do by certain time and you really couldn't complete them all by yourself? What did you do?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Applied in person, interviewed on spot, was asked to interview with another gm, interviewed again, asked simple questions and how i would deal with a difficult customer, was called next day with a job offer

no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kahului, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kahului, HI

I applied online – interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2014.

I applied online and got a call about a week after asking if I was able to come in for an interview on Sunday. The first interview was pretty easy. After the manager asked if I was able to come in for a second interview the next day. The second interview was a bit harder which is understandable because they really want to see if you're the right person to hire. The girl who interviewed me for my second interview was super nice and made me feel a lot more comfortable. After the interview was done she said she wanted to hire right then! That made me feel really good, but I guess I'll see when I get a call from them(: My advice is to make sure you do your research! And on the day of the interview just relax!

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2014.

Such a great interview! My interviewer so easy to speak with just like we were having a normal everyday conversation. Basic questions were asked about availability. But the weird thing is, the interview was in the middle of the mall. But it made me feel comfortable and not nervous!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you failed and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
    Easy to talk about an upcoming "vacation." Had to leave state for a relative's wedding in 3 months and she accepted it.

Team Member Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

I was interviewed on the Hiring Day event they were having. I was interviewed by a manager that was hiring at my chosen location. She introduced herself to me and didn't give me a chance to introduce myself. She began asking my questions but i was super nervous so i didn't do good on them. I was confused because she didn't ask me any personal questions. I had a resume but she didn't ask for it. and i also had references that she didn't ask for. i was disappointed with the interview. a couple days later i received a coupon saying i did not get the job

Interview Questions
    • How would you build a relationship with our customers?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

The girl who interviewed me seemed juvenile and was fresh out of high school. She asked me personal questions about my life like why I quit college, which has nothing to do with the job position as it involves my private family life. I found her to be unprofessional and I did not want to work with someone as condescending and rude as she is.

Interview Questions
    • If you had all the ingredients in the world, what kind of sandwich would you make?   Answer Question