Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I new someone who worked at Jamba Juice and she got me an interview. I got interviewed by an assistant manger and she was extremely nice. She asked basic questions. Just stay calm, be confident and you'll get the job. Nothing hard. I never got a call back though.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba Juice?

How would you feel working in a fast-paste environment?

Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

lame interview. super simple questions that you should be able to answer if you wake up in the morning and remember your name. This was the easiest interview I have ever had in my whole life and i have had many interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Open interview event- the process was kind of fast for it to be so many people. First round was group interviews then if you proceeded to the next you would do a one on one with a manager.

Interview Questions

• What smoothie is your favorite?   1 Answer
    • Are you good at mental math?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The overall Proccess was good. I applied in store and they called me the same day. I had Interview within the next three days. The manager seemed pretty casual and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What does empowerment mean to You?   1 Answer
    • What does integrity mean to you?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice (Redding, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an open interview with a 2 interview process. The supervisor interviewed me, it was very laid back and friendly, Unfortunately their schedule was a conflict to my full time so I decided not to progress to a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Team work & Customer Service Questions   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

was okay, the team wasn't very friendly but okay more neutral. i wish they told me the interview would last 3 hours but was able to accomodate. They were quick to provide me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you help Jamba succeed?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a hiring manager one day, and was immediately called by the store's AGM to come back the very next day. They were both wonderful women and I had a great experience with both of them. We sat outside, it really felt like a casual chat rather than an interview. The AGM said to get my food handler's card in order and the very next day I was filling out new hire paperwork with the GM. They were very desperate for employees, but I feel that this didn't affect my interviews at all. They were very thorough while remaining friendly and upbeat.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Jamba drink?   1 Answer
    • In your opinion, what would giving great customer service to our customers entail?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Really fun and easy interview process. I was really nervous but the person interviewing me made me feel really at ease. We talked about my school life, my availability, and some of my qualities. The person interviewing went back inside to get the GM and I was offered the spot right then.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Jamba Juice?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Escondido, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a really relaxed process. I had two interviews, both lasted about 15 minutes and were spaced a week apart. Two team leads interviewed me, but not once did the district manager interviewed me. She did contact me once however. They were very nice people and it felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How are different from our competitors? What is your biggest weakness? Describe a time when you experienced great customer service. Do you have reliable transportation? Describe a time you had to deal with a lot of stress. Describe the last time you came into Jamba Juice, what would you have done differently as an employee, what did you order? What would you do if a customer insisted their smoothie was made incorrectly?   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Called me within a week for an in-person interview. Interviewed with the GM and asked me basic questions like "Why Jamba?", "Tell me about yourself", "What leadership experience do you have?", "How do you organize your priorities when there are a lot of tasks to be done", etc. Got hired on the spot, but I know a lot of people have to go through second interviews.