Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. The general manager was there with another employee. The GM asked me standard interview questions. It was only about 10-15 minutes. I got offered the job almost 4 days later. It was very laid-back and an overall good experience.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Jamba juice was having a Job fair at their store and did on the spot interview. I was interviewed by the District manger and she just asked many questions. I didn't feel too confident in my interview, but I got a call back around 3 or 4 days later, and then went in to sign a bunch of paper work. So far everything is okay, but FYI (possible deal breaker) many Jamba Juices are now franchises instead or corporate, so there's that.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba juice? How would you build a relationship with one of your guest (costumer)? Are you and outgoing or quiet person?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

It was a general sit down interview. The manager wanted to make it quick and only asked 5-7 questions. They were pretty easy to answer. Definitely ask the manager some questions like what they like about working at Jamba Juice it will make you more memorable.

Application

Interview

The process took about a week and a half. I came into my area's Jamba Juice, filled out an application and gave it to one of the workers there. He informed me they would call me. At this point I wasn't expecting a call for a while but about two hours later the store manager called telling me about a Job Fair that coming up Friday and gave me the information and an interview time. I came to the interview, it was very laid back, wasn't stressful at all. I signed in and one of the GM's interviewed me. The interview was very relaxed he was so nice and it seemed more like a conversation I was having with my friend! A note: be very happy, always smile, throw in a few jokes and act like your talking to your best friend. There is no need to act like a business professional, although you should still be professional if you understand what I'm saying. It was about 15 minutes later and he said that was his last question and said he was going to get another one of the GM's. I waited outside and the second GM came out and said he trusted the other GM's opinion and offered me the job. I told him I would love to take it! So he asked me more questions about my availability and that was all. He said I would be contacted in about 5 days and if I hadn't been contacted to call them. I waited 5 days (which is today) and gave them a call to check in. They said they were just finishing up some paperwork and would give me a call back. A few hours later the store manager called me and got my information (email, social security number, basic info) and told me my training days! I told her I would come into the store in 20 minutes so she could fill out my work permit request. I went in, she filled it out and my orientation days starts next Thursday! So excited!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jamba?   1 Answer
    • 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses   1 Answer
    • If you could pick one fruit, what would it be?   1 Answer
    • If you are stuck on a desert island and you could have 1 cd, 1 food, and 1 object what would it be?   1 Answer
    • What do you expect when you walk into a Jamba Juice store?   1 Answer
    • What can you do to make a customer happy?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer was having a bad day and came in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be personable, smile a lot (not fake smile), don't be nervous everyone is so nice!!

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

Has a one on one interview with the manager. The interview was held outside, which was quite considering it was in the morning. This was my first job interview ever, so I was pretty nervous, but her personality was very calming. We had offside conversations once in awhile and laughed even. She said she would definitely give me an interview and I'm still waiting for her to call back.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I new someone who worked at Jamba Juice and she got me an interview. I got interviewed by an assistant manger and she was extremely nice. She asked basic questions. Just stay calm, be confident and you'll get the job. Nothing hard. I never got a call back though.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba Juice? How would you feel working in a fast-paste environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Issaquah, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

10-15 min interview asking common interview questions. Would have been a fairly easy interview had I been prepared, but I blew it. First actual job interview for me so I didn't know what to expect. Overall was a good learning experience though because I knew how to better handle other job interviews in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? Tell us about yourself. Why Jamba Juice instead of our competitors? (Emerald City Smoothie for example)   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Gresham, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

I turned in my application and they called me within 2 weeks. I had one 10 minute interview with a manager who then asked me to come back for a second interview with someone higher up. Both interviews were very casual. They told me that I would be called within the next week. I called when it had been a little over a week and I still had not been called and they told me that I wasn't the right fit for the position at that time. I applied with a friend and she was offered the job after the one week timeline they gave her.

Team Member Interview

Interview

lame interview. super simple questions that you should be able to answer if you wake up in the morning and remember your name. This was the easiest interview I have ever had in my whole life and i have had many interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Open interview event- the process was kind of fast for it to be so many people. First round was group interviews then if you proceeded to the next you would do a one on one with a manager.

Interview Questions

• What smoothie is your favorite?   1 Answer
    • Are you good at mental math?   1 Answer