Jamba Juice

104 candidate interviews

Very Difficult Interview

Texas Roadhouse Interview

Texas Roadhouse

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2009.

Interview Details – i was required to wait for at least 40 minutes before being able to speak to a manager, the over all interview was very quick, little interest seemed to be given to me, several employees made rude comments while i waited and the manager was no better. to on ones surprise i did not get the job though i was made to wait for so long while the manager ate a sandwhich and had casual conversation with employees 5 feet from me rather then just doing my interview.

Woodland Hills, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was actually kind of long and drawn out. The guy asked me questions that (in my opinnion) had nothing to do with the job at all. The questions were pretty hard to answer on the spot and really caused me to have to think quick on my feet.

Team Member

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2011.

Interview Details – I first found out about the interview from a flyer at the store for a job fair. The next day, I arrived and was met with a group of about 20 people. We were split into two groups to do group interviews. The employee went down the line and asked us all of the typical job questions. Then we moved on to a second phase, where everyone gathered into one big group. The employees gave us each an index card with one of Jamba Juice's products on it and some facts about it. We were then instructed to "sell the product" to the entire group, one at a time. The interview ended with a few minutes given for us to ask any questions we had.

After the group interview, I got a call about two hours later for a follow-up. The follow-up consisted of a one-on-one with the store manager. She asked me to tell me about myself, and describe my work experience, among other things. We basically had a very relaxed conversation where she did most of the talking. Also, about 50% of the interview was me asking her questions and her extremely long responses. I think my question asking mainly led me to get my job. Anyway, got called up about 2 days after and landed the job. Going tomorrow for orientation!

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Orem, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2011.

Interview Details – The whole process was actually very fun and relaxed (but I tend to get nervous anyway). I walked in to hand my application in to the manager who smiled, took it, and told me that she will be filtering through the applications today. I didn't think I'd even get called back until the next day when I was called in for an interview that night.

I got my best cloths on and went in for the interview. However when I got there, the manager had left early. I gave her a call and she told me how sorry she was and that we could have it the next day. I agreed and went in for the interview. The first manager seemed to really like my personality and wanted me to work there. At then end of the first interview she gave me some tips on how to answer questions for the second.

So I went home, and waited. Sure enough I had a second interview the next day. I went in for that one, this time I was talking to the actual hiring manager. I answered all the questions to the best of my knowledge and used the tips the other manager gave me. She went on to explain what I will need to buy to work there and what my training weeks would be like. At the end she walked me out and left me with a very neutral, "I have other interviews to see to today, I'll call you tomorrow to tell you if you have a job." That night I was a nervous wreck. But tomorrow afternoon I got a call from her offering the position! Stay positive!!

Team Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – I arrived early and asked for the manager. The cashier was really nice and so was the manager. I had an interview with the assistant manager I believe. She was really nice, but seemed uninterested from the beginning. She asked a lot about me, "tell me about yourself", "when are you available", "do you have transportation". The only part that caught me off guard was when she stopped in the middle of my question to talk to someone she knows that was passing by. Overall, everything was kind of easy, but I don't think I got the job. It probably lasted around 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Any questions you want to ask me about the company?   Answer Question

Pasadena, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2012.

Interview Details – The overall application and hiring process took me about 2 months. I submitted my application in store and got called the same night to schedule an interview. My first interview was with a shift manager and was very easy. Asked simple questions about my availability, working habits, strengths/weaknesses, etc. The shift manager then concluded the interview by telling me that a 2nd interview would be scheduled. After a week, I still hadn't heard back so I called in and got my 2nd interview scheduled. 2nd interview was with general manager and was more difficult. Asked more situational questions. Didn't hear back after a week, so I called and got a 3rd interview scheduled with another shift manager. Easiest interview of them all. I then waited a month because the GM wanted me to finish school for the summer. Then, I got my orientation scheduled and was hired!

Interview Question – Name something you bought recently and sell it to me in less than 30 seconds.   View Answer

Burbank, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2008.

Interview Details – Only received one interview. Attended an "open interviewing" session, which involved the manager and assistant manager interviewing essentially whoever walked through the door. The interview was not anything memorable. The manager seemed quite pushy, but after working with her for a couple of weeks I learned that this was just her normal self.

Interview Question – What do you think will be you biggest challenge if you got this job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate-team Member Interview

Sales Associate-team Member

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – one on one interview
series of two interviews

Interview Question – if I could be any fruit, what fruit would I be?   Answer Question

West Covina, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy. Just answer a couple of questions. Most of them are 'situation- based.' Just answer nicely and you'll get the job.

Interview Question – How would you recommend a new flavor to someone who is unsure about trying a new product?   View Answer

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the Regional recruiter by phone, and asked the usual questions. He then referred me to the District Manager for a 1 on 1 interview in a store. It lasted about 2 hours with personal experience, management experience and other questions. It was very professional and the DM was very knowledgeable and look very genuine. After that I got a second call from the recruiter with some follow up questions and the was offered a job, with everything I wanted. Great company to work for!

Interview Question – How would you increase sales without money for regional marketing $$$ on products that are not well known?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the position with the salary I was expecting and the benefits I was looking for. I didn't have to negotiate anything. Great benefits and salary package.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jamba Juice interview questions and advice. All 104 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jamba Juice employees and interview candidates.