Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.2

Texas Roadhouse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2009.

i was required to wait for at least 40 minutes before being able to speak to a manager, the over all interview was very quick, little interest seemed to be given to me, several employees made rude comments while i waited and the manager was no better. to on ones surprise i did not get the job though i was made to wait for so long while the manager ate a sandwhich and had casual conversation with employees 5 feet from me rather then just doing my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in May 2009.

The interview was actually kind of long and drawn out. The guy asked me questions that (in my opinnion) had nothing to do with the job at all. The questions were pretty hard to answer on the spot and really caused me to have to think quick on my feet.

Team Member Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2011.

I first found out about the interview from a flyer at the store for a job fair. The next day, I arrived and was met with a group of about 20 people. We were split into two groups to do group interviews. The employee went down the line and asked us all of the typical job questions. Then we moved on to a second phase, where everyone gathered into one big group. The employees gave us each an index card with one of Jamba Juice's products on it and some facts about it. We were then instructed to "sell the product" to the entire group, one at a time. The interview ended with a few minutes given for us to ask any questions we had.

After the group interview, I got a call about two hours later for a follow-up. The follow-up consisted of a one-on-one with the store manager. She asked me to tell me about myself, and describe my work experience, among other things. We basically had a very relaxed conversation where she did most of the talking. Also, about 50% of the interview was me asking her questions and her extremely long responses. I think my question asking mainly led me to get my job. Anyway, got called up about 2 days after and landed the job. Going tomorrow for orientation!

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Be prepared to answer how you will approach hiring, staffing, interpersonal details, organization, managing labor and food costs, customer service focus, prior customer service experience etc... Company generally interviews about 5-10 applicants for every position filled. Eye contact and smiling is a must. This is NOT an office environment and it is almost casual, though we expect the management to be professional.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you for specific examples of dealing with certain situations or prior experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redlands, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

I showed up to a job fair that I saw posted on Craigslist, when you get there your supposed to fill out an application and turn in a resume. I did that before hand and had to sit and wait until I got called. It was my very first interview so I was really nervous when I spoke and there were (for me) awkward moments. The guy interviewing didn't make it any easier, sometimes he would laugh at some of my answers and even at the awkward moments. At the end of the interview he didn't give me any hint that I would be getting a call back, so I just left and I never followed up (after that interview I just assumed it wasn't going to happen). For me this was hard because I was not prepared, especially this being my first interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest accomplishment? And what were the steps you took to get there?
      Why Jamba Juice?
      How would you approach one of our customers?
        View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

I was interviewed on the Hiring Day event they were having. I was interviewed by a manager that was hiring at my chosen location. She introduced herself to me and didn't give me a chance to introduce myself. She began asking my questions but i was super nervous so i didn't do good on them. I was confused because she didn't ask me any personal questions. I had a resume but she didn't ask for it. and i also had references that she didn't ask for. i was disappointed with the interview. a couple days later i received a coupon saying i did not get the job

Interview Questions
    • How would you build a relationship with our customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

Went on Hiring Day for interview. Waited about 15min for 2 interviewees before me. Managers were pretty serious but friendly. Many questions asked, mostly about situations and what you would do. Said they'd respond/call in a week but didn't happen. Called but manager busy, haven't scheduled for a second interview yet.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with an upset customer or guest? And how did you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

I applied online through a job board website and got emailed back to come in about a week after. I had been to an interview at another Jamba Juice location and the interviewing varies between each location. I was expecting it to be a little formal but the manager just sat me down and we had a 2-hour conversation about myself, he asked me about what I would do to improve this location, how I work in a team environment, etc.. He seemed as though he was very interested in what I said and that he liked me. However, I got a coupon in the mail for half off a drink a week later in the mail saying I wasn't chosen.

Team Member Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

I went in on Jamba's National Hiring Day, got a one on one interview with the general managers of two stores and right after I got put through to a second interview. About a week later I got called back with a job offer and the district manager set up a day for all the new hired employees to meet and fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to pick up the slack for a fellow team mate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2013.

I went in for an open interview and met with one of the managers. It was a typical interview I suppose (it was my first) with questions like What are your strengths/weaknesses? What are 3 accomplishments you have made? Why do you want to work here? What is fun and what could you bring to the store to make it "fun"? Tell me about yourself, ect. It only took about 10 minutes, the manager seemed pretty uninterested in me overall... I'm hoping she just had a bad day or something. I just smiled a lot and was as polite as possible, hopefully I get called back for a second interview!

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 accomplishments you have made and why are you proud of them?   Answer Question

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!