Jamba Juice

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.2

Team Member Interview

I attended the National Job Fair and it was a group interview. There was a store manager and team leader asking questions about why do you want to work here, what does integrity mean, and tell me about a time you helped someone. Overall it was easy, just a lot of young teens applying.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Open interview at Valley fair because of the remodel. I came in and a bunch of people were filling out applications. Good thing I printed mines out and did it at home. Two managers interviewed me. Asked me questions that were very common.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to deal with a situation where a team member weren't participating.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

he just asked me a few questions and made light conversation

nope

Team Member Interview

Found application online, submit my application in store and was called in for an interview. The first interview was a group interview with about 6 other applicants and the general manager. Was after called in for a second interview with 2 team leads who asked roughly about the same questions.

No real negotiation.

Team Member Interview

I went into the interview and the general manager and manager in training both sat down with me. They asked the basic interview questions why you want to work here, what can you bring to the jamba juice environment, what does success mean to me, what happens if a customer is upset what should you do, how well are you with others. They honestly made me feel real comfortable during the interview. It lasted maybe 10-15mins.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic and easy to answer   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I walked in and received a paper application. The next day I turned it in and asked for the manager. I was interviewed on the spot and got the job.

Cashier Interview

My employers were very polite and also informative about the positions available. I had much experience from previously working at another smoothie franchise, before the individual store I worked at had shut down.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience with using registers at previous jobs?   Answer Question
    I just took whatever they suggested, since I recently got out of high school, needed some side money, and have plenty if time on my hands.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

It was an Open Call for interviews so I signed in and noticed 40+ names on the list. It was windy but I put on a skirt and flats and a button up. The manager kept asking if I was cold rather than interview questions and mentioned how short my skirt was when it was 2 inches above the knee?! I was being more relaxed so I wouldn't seem nervous but professional. She asked why I wanted to work there and how working there can benefit me and what would I do if I saw someone stealing a nutritious bar. And thats it. Basically 3 questions and I wanted to be interviewed longer! I had so much to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Jamba Juice is about a healthy lifestyle, how does that play a role in your life? (something like that)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

The girl who interviewed me seemed juvenile and was fresh out of high school. She asked me personal questions about my life like why I quit college, which has nothing to do with the job position as it involves my private family life. I found her to be unprofessional and I did not want to work with someone as condescending and rude as she is.

Interview Questions
    • If you had all the ingredients in the world, what kind of sandwich would you make?   Answer Question

Juice Maker Interview

Filled out application and then did interview, did group interview and then was interviewed one-on-one with potential manager. The process was pretty simple, not too complicated. I would say the most challenging aspect was the group interview and trying to stand out from other applicants.