Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in January 2014.

Interview

applied online. A couple days later I received a call from the general Manger of the location I applied for to come in for an interview. It was a 30 min interview, there he told me he was interested and that i needed to interview with his assistant manger. I had the interview with the assistant manager, and received an offer later that afternoon.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice (Davis, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied in-person, though I've called prior the submission of my resume to see if they were hiring. Since it was during the Springtime, they were happy to accept any applications for the coming Summer. I received a phone call in about a week's time after submitting my cover letter and resume to the store manager myself. I went through a series of interviews and they were taken place at the store's outdoor patio sitting area, which was pleasant because of the fresh morning air outside so it felt very comfortable. A hiring manager first interviewed me, then I received a call about 4 days later and received a second interview. That time, it was with another fellow team member since the manager couldn't make it. I quickly received another call about a third and final interview with the store manager. Unfortunately, I did not receive an offer and instead received a coupon for a BOGO smoothie in the mail about 2 weeks later. I was highly disappointed but greatly appreciative since I've been through the whole interview round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Really fun and easy interview process. I was really nervous but the person interviewing me made me feel really at ease. We talked about my school life, my availability, and some of my qualities. The person interviewing went back inside to get the GM and I was offered the spot right then.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Jamba Juice?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I new someone who worked at Jamba Juice and she got me an interview. I got interviewed by an assistant manger and she was extremely nice. She asked basic questions. Just stay calm, be confident and you'll get the job. Nothing hard. I never got a call back though.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba Juice?

How would you feel working in a fast-paste environment?

Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arroyo Grande, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Arroyo Grande, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

A brief over the phone interview and a surprisingly simple in person review that resulted in a GM position. The company was really impressed I had done research about Jamba Juice and new about the company history. The whole process was surprisingly easy to get through and may lead to a lesser value of the position itself.

Interview Questions

• All of the general questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Lynnwood, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Apply in store, bring resume if you have one, got a call a few weeks later, basic interview questions, the assistant manager liked me so she brought out the manager of the store and I got hired on the spot. It was very simple. The normal process you go through.

Interview Questions

• Really basic questions:
      Why Jamba?
      What makes you different?
      Ideal work environment?
      Weaknesses? Strengths?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Lexington, KY) in September 2013.

Interview

The manager sits you down at the store and gets to know you. Asks you basic questions about yourself and sees if you are someone that will work hard. It is a very easy interview and if you are friendly you should easily be able to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online through SnagAJob and about 3 days later I received a call to set up an interview. I scheduled it the next day around 3ish because he said that would be the calmest time in the store. I came 10 minutes early and the manager met with me inside and then walked me outside to the patio to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the Jamba Juice brand as well as to this store in particular?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Northridge, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Getting the job was all about persistency. It was a 2 week process where I called every 2 days until I got my first interview and they lost my paper application twice because of the amount of people that constantly apply. I had my first interview with the one of the managers and then my last interview with the hiring manager and got the job without any job experience, but only because I said that if employed it would not be a summer job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out one of your co-workers wasn't doing his or her job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to tell them I would work longer than just the summer but at the end of the summer I quit because I was starting college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I walked in and was told that my online app wasn't going to be seen, so I applied again in store. When I dropped it off I felt more like a pain to bother them. Then when I came in for my interview, again, It was as if it was unexpected of me. We did the interview outside, and it was nice, short and apparently I was likeable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Jamba?   1 Answer