Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Kapolei, HI) in August 2014.

Interview

I went to a job fair to fill-out an application and after looking it over, they interviewed me on the spot. After about 2 weeks I got a call back to come down for a second interview at the actual Jamba Juice store. The interview went fine and wasn't too long, and a few days after that I was called back in to begin training. The people who interviewed me were all nice and down to earth sorts of people.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and laid back interview. Manager was nice and understanding which made the interview feel as though you're talking to a friend. Should not be nervous because they ask you simple questions such as "Why do you want to work here?" just be honest and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I attended a job fair hosted by Jamba Juice in San Francisco. Interviewees had the opportunity to apply for the different locations throughout the city. Everyone who attended the fair was able to interview with the managers of the locations they were applying to. I brought my resume and felt the interview went fairly well with common interview questions. I had to follow up within the week to get the second interview. The second interview was at the actual location I applied to with a shift manager. I believe I heard back within a week that I got the job. They called my references.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a coworker stealing, what would you do? (Please don't say you would join them)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Escondido, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a really relaxed process. I had two interviews, both lasted about 15 minutes and were spaced a week apart. Two team leads interviewed me, but not once did the district manager interviewed me. She did contact me once however. They were very nice people and it felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How are different from our competitors? What is your biggest weakness? Describe a time when you experienced great customer service. Do you have reliable transportation? Describe a time you had to deal with a lot of stress. Describe the last time you came into Jamba Juice, what would you have done differently as an employee, what did you order? What would you do if a customer insisted their smoothie was made incorrectly?   Answer Question

Applied for Team Member, Got Offered Shift Lead In Training Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a hiring manager one day, and was immediately called by the store's AGM to come back the very next day. They were both wonderful women and I had a great experience with both of them. We sat outside, it really felt like a casual chat rather than an interview. The AGM said to get my food handler's card in order and the very next day I was filling out new hire paperwork with the GM. They were very desperate for employees, but I feel that this didn't affect my interviews at all. They were very thorough while remaining friendly and upbeat.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Jamba drink?   1 Answer
    • In your opinion, what would giving great customer service to our customers entail?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Clinton, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

i've been looking around for my first job. I came across jamaba juice and asked if they are hiring then they told me the application is online. after answering the online application i've receive a phone call a couple of days later asking me to set up an interview. since it's my first job i have no idea what type of questions they might ask. they had two interviews overall. If they call you for a second interview then there's a great chance they'll hire you.

Interview Questions

• the questions were centered on who you are. they are looking for people with the right personality.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

was okay, the team wasn't very friendly but okay more neutral. i wish they told me the interview would last 3 hours but was able to accomodate. They were quick to provide me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you help Jamba succeed?   1 Answer

Manager In Charge Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Everett, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with one general manager, than another general manager to approve since I was being interviewed for a supervisor position. Interview was pretty typical. Had some silly questions. They definitely like to see your personality in the interview. It was fun and easy going.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

the whole process was really laid back. I felt more as if I was talking casually to somebody I knew rather than an interview. They asked really basic interview questions. What they're really looking for is someone who is really talkative and is not afraid to be loud. If that's you than don't be afraid to be you

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite job?   Answer Question
    • What does great customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Name a difficult situation you've had to deal with at work.   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Called me within a week for an in-person interview. Interviewed with the GM and asked me basic questions like "Why Jamba?", "Tell me about yourself", "What leadership experience do you have?", "How do you organize your priorities when there are a lot of tasks to be done", etc. Got hired on the spot, but I know a lot of people have to go through second interviews.