Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and laid back interview. Manager was nice and understanding which made the interview feel as though you're talking to a friend. Should not be nervous because they ask you simple questions such as "Why do you want to work here?" just be honest and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Vacaville, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied in store after printing out an application. About a month later revived a call for an interview with a manager, seemed to go well, was done outside and was relaxed. Afterward I was told that I would receive a call for a second interview with the GM, but never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I walked in and was told that my online app wasn't going to be seen, so I applied again in store. When I dropped it off I felt more like a pain to bother them. Then when I came in for my interview, again, It was as if it was unexpected of me. We did the interview outside, and it was nice, short and apparently I was likeable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Jamba?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was really laid back, we were outside the store and the manager just asked the basic interview questions like "why do you wanna work here?" She also asked about school and we connected through past schools. She was very relaxed and funny, and that helped me to relax. She talked about how the best part of her job was the crazy hectic times with her employees like when the AC broke.

Interview Questions

I got the job right at the interview but it was too far of a commute.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Bob Andrews was the best! He was courteous and I was surprised that he flew to San Diego just to talk to me. He also provided a schedues interview time that would accommodate me.

Interview Questions

• I was applying for being a team member. Bob wanted me as a General Manger. His question "why do you want this job. I was a bit confused how to answer because I didn't know what position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not one single problem. And I mean that

Juice Jedi Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was pretty simple and straight forward similar to any retail or entry level hospitality gig. Submit resume and cover letter. Ask what you know about Jamba Juice: history and whether you've had it. Availability was a deciding factor

Interview Questions

• If someone from another country wanted to order and you couldn't understand each other how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The "interview" was fine. You could tell it was really just a formality. If your application and availability looked alright, you were going to get the job. After that, they took a long time to process the paperwork. Also, I had to contact them about the status of my hiring paperwork. They did not even contact me when I was put on the schedule. If I hadn't called, I wouldn't have showed up to work.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "why do you want to work at Jamba?".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

For a new store opening up, a hiring fair was held at the store location. Typical interview questions were asked. They want to be fun, energetic, and a team player. They look for bubbly personalities that can be hard workers.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult customer experience? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. They give you an hourly wage that you accept if you sign an employee contract.

Juice Maker Interview

Interview

Filled out application and then did interview, did group interview and then was interviewed one-on-one with potential manager. The process was pretty simple, not too complicated. I would say the most challenging aspect was the group interview and trying to stand out from other applicants.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It is a very easy interview. Basically you get asked
    why do you want to work at jamba?
    what makes you jamba?
    how well do you work under pressure?
    what is good customer service and name a time youve experienced it.
    name a time when you had to deal with a conflict at work or in school and how did you resolve it?
    what would you do if a manager told you to do something you knew was wrong?
    what is your favorite smoothie and why?
    what smoothie do you think best describes you and why?
    if you could be a fruit what fruit woud you be and why?

Interview Questions

• If you happen to be placed in charge because the manager went on a bank run and the phone was ringing, there was a line at the register, smoothies needed to be made and poured, what would you do or how would you manage the team?
      now this is a very unexpected question and is hardly asked

1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation accept the pay or they'll offer your job to someone else