Jamba Juice

Getting the Interview

95 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in January 2013.

Interview Details – They were very friendly and professional. They strive to put you at ease and really listen to your responses. This is definitely a high school job (Team member).

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions challenging.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – It was a walk-in interview, which you line up for an interview. There were several interviews going on at the same time. They asked questions like; Why Jamba Juice? What's your favorite smoothie on the menu? Are you a full time student? What past experience do you have? The interview was a lot more relaxed rather than intimidating

Interview Question – There weren't any hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

STORE MANAGER Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – Took part in a phone interview, very short. I imagine it was to do a light filter of applicants. Very basic questions. Seemed positive.

Interview Question – Upsales   Answer Question

Burlington, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2013.

Interview Details – I went in for an open interview and met with one of the managers. It was a typical interview I suppose (it was my first) with questions like What are your strengths/weaknesses? What are 3 accomplishments you have made? Why do you want to work here? What is fun and what could you bring to the store to make it "fun"? Tell me about yourself, ect. It only took about 10 minutes, the manager seemed pretty uninterested in me overall... I'm hoping she just had a bad day or something. I just smiled a lot and was as polite as possible, hopefully I get called back for a second interview!

Interview Question – What are 3 accomplishments you have made and why are you proud of them?   Answer Question

Mountain View, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2011.

Interview Details – Easy process, took about a week to get hired. Very basic application and general questions asked, they want some one that is energetic, SMILE , hardworking, long-term, and dedicated,

Sugar Land, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2009.

Interview Details – I got an interview after submitting my resume to the manager in the store. I was called a few days later for an on site interview, where he asked me typical questions like "what are your strengths/weaknesses." He also made a few inappopriate remarks about some of the customers in the store but I laughed.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to go to UH?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Customer Service Representative Interview

Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2009.

Interview Details – You come in for a face to face interview and they ask the usual barrage of questions - What are your goals, why do you want to work here, etc. My interviewer asked me to sell her the watch she was already wearing, in an effort to discern my selling skills.

Interview Question – Have you committed any felonies recently? Definitely not.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. You're getting minimum wage 99% of the time.

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – submit an application, check back in, schedule an interview, answer questions honestly and wait for a call

Interview Question – what do you do about an irate customer   View Answer

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2009.

Interview Details – One interview with the assistant manager just asking personality questions for like 10 minutes. If they like you they will schedule a second interview another day with the general manager. THEN the assistant and general managers decide who to hire. Very casual an informal, just wear normal clothes and have a good attitude.

Interview Question – Why is customer service your priority   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Explained it above.

Northridge, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2010.

Interview Details – I saw a sign for open interviews and went it. Had an interview with the Store Manager and got hired on the spot. For my first interview ever it was scary but now that I look back they were all typical interview questions.

Interview Question – Trying to upsell a drink   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice