Jamba Juice

Updated Jan 2, 2015
Updated Jan 2, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

It was very quick and easy, I was basically offered the job, the shift manager liked my smile and asked me to apply. So i did, I planned on asking anyway.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult: Describe what is integrity to you in your own words?
      No question was too hard or unexpected.

View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

everyone was very relaxed so it made it hard to act excited and fun like they want you to. it was a job fair so i knew i had to stand out to get the job. They want a good cashier who wants to promote healthy living. the first GM interviewed me about myself and HS. The second GM went into further questioning about my last job.

none, $9/hr

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Be prepared to answer how you will approach hiring, staffing, interpersonal details, organization, managing labor and food costs, customer service focus, prior customer service experience etc... Company generally interviews about 5-10 applicants for every position filled. Eye contact and smiling is a must. This is NOT an office environment and it is almost casual, though we expect the management to be professional.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you for specific examples of dealing with certain situations or prior experience   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

My employers were very polite and also informative about the positions available. I had much experience from previously working at another smoothie franchise, before the individual store I worked at had shut down.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience with using registers at previous jobs?   Answer Question
    I just took whatever they suggested, since I recently got out of high school, needed some side money, and have plenty if time on my hands.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

Walked in to submit resume. General manager told me about open interviews that would occur the next day. Arrived for interview & right off the back felt like Id known the manger & asst manager. They were young & relatable,& it helped that we were all laughing and vibed while keeping it professional. Really good interview questions,not too difficult or trick questions. All in all, good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Walked in,asked for manager,turned in resume. She informed me of open interviews occurring the next day (Thursday). Arrived at interview, dressed "interview ready", presented another resume & application. Right off the back, the general manager & assistant manager were awesome. Young & relatable, so it made me very very comfortable, almost as if i were talking with friends. We laughed & the good vibes were flowing, but still kept it professional. Informed that i would receive a call the following Monday if selected for 2nd interview. I was selected, went through 2nd round, generally the same questions, & got the job that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

It was a very casual and easy interview process. He asked me about my availability in addition to my school and work background. I'm not really sure what went wrong, but I didn't get an offer or even a second interview when he clearly told me that he would call in the next few days. I'm still slightly bitter about it, to be honest. I did call in for a follow up and the manager who answered told me that she'd let whoever that was supposed to interview me the second time around that I called and asked. Well, I never got a call back from them so I'm guessing they must have found someone better. Pretty rude of them, if you ask me.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

It was an Open Call for interviews so I signed in and noticed 40+ names on the list. It was windy but I put on a skirt and flats and a button up. The manager kept asking if I was cold rather than interview questions and mentioned how short my skirt was when it was 2 inches above the knee?! I was being more relaxed so I wouldn't seem nervous but professional. She asked why I wanted to work there and how working there can benefit me and what would I do if I saw someone stealing a nutritious bar. And thats it. Basically 3 questions and I wanted to be interviewed longer! I had so much to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Jamba Juice is about a healthy lifestyle, how does that play a role in your life? (something like that)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I walked in and received a paper application. The next day I turned it in and asked for the manager. I was interviewed on the spot and got the job.

Team Member Interview

I went into the interview and the general manager and manager in training both sat down with me. They asked the basic interview questions why you want to work here, what can you bring to the jamba juice environment, what does success mean to me, what happens if a customer is upset what should you do, how well are you with others. They honestly made me feel real comfortable during the interview. It lasted maybe 10-15mins.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic and easy to answer   Answer Question