Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

everyone was very relaxed so it made it hard to act excited and fun like they want you to. it was a job fair so i knew i had to stand out to get the job. They want a good cashier who wants to promote healthy living. the first GM interviewed me about myself and HS. The second GM went into further questioning about my last job.

none, $9/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

the whole process was really laid back. I felt more as if I was talking casually to somebody I knew rather than an interview. They asked really basic interview questions. What they're really looking for is someone who is really talkative and is not afraid to be loud. If that's you than don't be afraid to be you

Interview Questions
    • What was your least favorite job?   Answer Question
    • What does great customer service mean to you?   View Answer
    • Name a difficult situation you've had to deal with at work.   View Answer

Team Member Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

This was my second interview. It was a one on one interview with the General Manager. She asked me a few questions. They were basically from the first interview. She hired me on the spot after about four questions.

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

I showed up to a job fair that I saw posted on Craigslist, when you get there your supposed to fill out an application and turn in a resume. I did that before hand and had to sit and wait until I got called. It was my very first interview so I was really nervous when I spoke and there were (for me) awkward moments. The guy interviewing didn't make it any easier, sometimes he would laugh at some of my answers and even at the awkward moments. At the end of the interview he didn't give me any hint that I would be getting a call back, so I just left and I never followed up (after that interview I just assumed it wasn't going to happen). For me this was hard because I was not prepared, especially this being my first interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest accomplishment? And what were the steps you took to get there?
      Why Jamba Juice?
      How would you approach one of our customers?

View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

I originally called the store and asked if they were hiring, they said yes and told me to go to their website and print the application. I turned in the application towards the end of the week and the following Tuesday i received a call from the store asking if i was still seeking employment and we set up an interview for the following morning. The interview was very casual and just felt like we were having a casual conversation. She asked me about my availability, my previous work experience and all the basic interview questions. Strengths and weaknesses, why should i hire you, what do you know about Jamba Juice, why did you choose Jamba Juice all basic easy questions. Right after we were done she told me she would like to bring me on her team and gave me all the paper work to fill out which i returned the next day and she told me she would give me a call as soon as she sent the paper work to whoever she needed to send it to! It is now the following day and i am just awaiting her call for me to come in and complete training and all that!

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a problem in the past with another co-worker?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

Went on Hiring Day for interview. Waited about 15min for 2 interviewees before me. Managers were pretty serious but friendly. Many questions asked, mostly about situations and what you would do. Said they'd respond/call in a week but didn't happen. Called but manager busy, haven't scheduled for a second interview yet.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with an upset customer or guest? And how did you respond?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Be prepared to answer how you will approach hiring, staffing, interpersonal details, organization, managing labor and food costs, customer service focus, prior customer service experience etc... Company generally interviews about 5-10 applicants for every position filled. Eye contact and smiling is a must. This is NOT an office environment and it is almost casual, though we expect the management to be professional.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you for specific examples of dealing with certain situations or prior experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

Walked in to submit resume. General manager told me about open interviews that would occur the next day. Arrived for interview & right off the back felt like Id known the manger & asst manager. They were young & relatable,& it helped that we were all laughing and vibed while keeping it professional. Really good interview questions,not too difficult or trick questions. All in all, good experience.

Cashier Interview

My employers were very polite and also informative about the positions available. I had much experience from previously working at another smoothie franchise, before the individual store I worked at had shut down.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience with using registers at previous jobs?   Answer Question
    I just took whatever they suggested, since I recently got out of high school, needed some side money, and have plenty if time on my hands.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Walked in,asked for manager,turned in resume. She informed me of open interviews occurring the next day (Thursday). Arrived at interview, dressed "interview ready", presented another resume & application. Right off the back, the general manager & assistant manager were awesome. Young & relatable, so it made me very very comfortable, almost as if i were talking with friends. We laughed & the good vibes were flowing, but still kept it professional. Informed that i would receive a call the following Monday if selected for 2nd interview. I was selected, went through 2nd round, generally the same questions, & got the job that day.