Jamba Juice

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

Walked in to submit resume. General manager told me about open interviews that would occur the next day. Arrived for interview & right off the back felt like Id known the manger & asst manager. They were young & relatable,& it helped that we were all laughing and vibed while keeping it professional. Really good interview questions,not too difficult or trick questions. All in all, good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Walked in,asked for manager,turned in resume. She informed me of open interviews occurring the next day (Thursday). Arrived at interview, dressed "interview ready", presented another resume & application. Right off the back, the general manager & assistant manager were awesome. Young & relatable, so it made me very very comfortable, almost as if i were talking with friends. We laughed & the good vibes were flowing, but still kept it professional. Informed that i would receive a call the following Monday if selected for 2nd interview. I was selected, went through 2nd round, generally the same questions, & got the job that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

It was a very casual and easy interview process. He asked me about my availability in addition to my school and work background. I'm not really sure what went wrong, but I didn't get an offer or even a second interview when he clearly told me that he would call in the next few days. I'm still slightly bitter about it, to be honest. I did call in for a follow up and the manager who answered told me that she'd let whoever that was supposed to interview me the second time around that I called and asked. Well, I never got a call back from them so I'm guessing they must have found someone better. Pretty rude of them, if you ask me.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

It was an Open Call for interviews so I signed in and noticed 40+ names on the list. It was windy but I put on a skirt and flats and a button up. The manager kept asking if I was cold rather than interview questions and mentioned how short my skirt was when it was 2 inches above the knee?! I was being more relaxed so I wouldn't seem nervous but professional. She asked why I wanted to work there and how working there can benefit me and what would I do if I saw someone stealing a nutritious bar. And thats it. Basically 3 questions and I wanted to be interviewed longer! I had so much to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Jamba Juice is about a healthy lifestyle, how does that play a role in your life? (something like that)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I walked in and received a paper application. The next day I turned it in and asked for the manager. I was interviewed on the spot and got the job.

Team Member Interview

I went into the interview and the general manager and manager in training both sat down with me. They asked the basic interview questions why you want to work here, what can you bring to the jamba juice environment, what does success mean to me, what happens if a customer is upset what should you do, how well are you with others. They honestly made me feel real comfortable during the interview. It lasted maybe 10-15mins.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic and easy to answer   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2014.

Applied online and got a call about 2-3 days later. The interview was relatively easy. Mainly questions about their store and what experiences you had as a customer. What makes Jamba different from competitors.

Team Member Interview

Found application online, submit my application in store and was called in for an interview. The first interview was a group interview with about 6 other applicants and the general manager. Was after called in for a second interview with 2 team leads who asked roughly about the same questions.

No real negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

One interview. Got the job right there.

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

This was for a franchise! I found the job posting on indeed and applied. I had a video interview with one owner. Then I had a second interview with both owners.

Simple and typical.