Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jamba Juice (Kahului, HI) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a week after asking if I was able to come in for an interview on Sunday. The first interview was pretty easy. After the manager asked if I was able to come in for a second interview the next day. The second interview was a bit harder which is understandable because they really want to see if you're the right person to hire. The girl who interviewed me for my second interview was super nice and made me feel a lot more comfortable. After the interview was done she said she wanted to hire right then! That made me feel really good, but I guess I'll see when I get a call from them(: My advice is to make sure you do your research! And on the day of the interview just relax!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Tukwila, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Such a great interview! My interviewer so easy to speak with just like we were having a normal everyday conversation. Basic questions were asked about availability. But the weird thing is, the interview was in the middle of the mall. But it made me feel comfortable and not nervous!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy to talk about an upcoming "vacation." Had to leave state for a relative's wedding in 3 months and she accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Encinitas, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

interviewed by a manager first then the general manager. Very easy process, the interview with the general manager is more of a personality interview. They interview you in a public area so its not super intimidating. sometimes you will get interviewed by the training manager so you get a preview of who you will be mainly working with for a while.

Interview Questions

• if you opened a peanut butter and jelly shop how you make money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverdale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Riverdale, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

I filled out an online application which was less than a 25 minute process. I then waited two weeks and three days while continuing to pursue an opportunity to receive an interview with the General Manager. Soon after that i received a telephone call from the General Manager requesting I come in so one of the shift leads and I could go over my application. The interview was very friendly and direct, the shift lead was a delight to converse with.

Interview Questions

• In a situation where a Custom is unhappy with the product you served to them, how would you resolve the Customers complaint?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I was interviewed on the Hiring Day event they were having. I was interviewed by a manager that was hiring at my chosen location. She introduced herself to me and didn't give me a chance to introduce myself. She began asking my questions but i was super nervous so i didn't do good on them. I was confused because she didn't ask me any personal questions. I had a resume but she didn't ask for it. and i also had references that she didn't ask for. i was disappointed with the interview. a couple days later i received a coupon saying i did not get the job

Interview Questions

• How would you build a relationship with our customers?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

The girl who interviewed me seemed juvenile and was fresh out of high school. She asked me personal questions about my life like why I quit college, which has nothing to do with the job position as it involves my private family life. I found her to be unprofessional and I did not want to work with someone as condescending and rude as she is.

Interview Questions

• If you had all the ingredients in the world, what kind of sandwich would you make?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online through a job board website and got emailed back to come in about a week after. I had been to an interview at another Jamba Juice location and the interviewing varies between each location. I was expecting it to be a little formal but the manager just sat me down and we had a 2-hour conversation about myself, he asked me about what I would do to improve this location, how I work in a team environment, etc.. He seemed as though he was very interested in what I said and that he liked me. However, I got a coupon in the mail for half off a drink a week later in the mail saying I wasn't chosen.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was very quick and easy, I was basically offered the job, the shift manager liked my smile and asked me to apply. So i did, I planned on asking anyway.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult: Describe what is integrity to you in your own words? No question was too hard or unexpected.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was looking online for jobs and saw that Jamba was holding a Open Job Fair / Hiring Day that Thursday. So I applied online then came in Thursday afternoon with a resume and job application filled out. I got there 20 minutes early and waited around and was the second person to sign in. I was then interviewed by two people. The second person was the assistant manager for the location I was applying at and she scheduled a second interview for me the following morning. The next morning I came in 15 minutes early and the General Manager made some drinks then took me outside to the tables under the umbrellas about 10 minutes later. She then interviewed me with almost all the same questions from yesterday. Then she asked me if I had any dates in the future that I already knew of that would keep me from work. I told her I did not and she said she'd love to have me on her team if I'm willing to accept (Of course I was!) and then scheduled an orientation date for me next week on Saturday morning since I'm unavailable on mornings when she's usually in during the week. She's going to call me with details later today on orientation. Overall, the staff is SO friendly and for my first interview I was very comfortable save for the initial nervousness I had before the interview. They really do make you feel comfortable in the interview. My tip is to show that you are positive and energetic (if you actually are) because those people work best for the Jamba face.

Interview Questions

• What are three words that describe you?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest accomplishment and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question
    • How do you plan on balancing school and work?   1 Answer
    • Explain a situation where you and a co-worker or group member in a project at school had a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Redlands, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I showed up to a job fair that I saw posted on Craigslist, when you get there your supposed to fill out an application and turn in a resume. I did that before hand and had to sit and wait until I got called. It was my very first interview so I was really nervous when I spoke and there were (for me) awkward moments. The guy interviewing didn't make it any easier, sometimes he would laugh at some of my answers and even at the awkward moments. At the end of the interview he didn't give me any hint that I would be getting a call back, so I just left and I never followed up (after that interview I just assumed it wasn't going to happen). For me this was hard because I was not prepared, especially this being my first interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment? And what were the steps you took to get there? Why Jamba Juice? How would you approach one of our customers?   1 Answer