Jamba Juice

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Danville, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – I received a voice mail from Sean. I called back shortly after (phone rang at least 15 times) and was greeted by some woman. I wasn't able to catch her name as she spoke to fast and was somewhat out of breath. I asked to speak with Sean and was immediately questioned if this was for an interview. I advised I was returning Sean's call for a possible interview. She responded with I can interview you Sunday. I asked several questions about the position in which she could not answer any of. I was advised that Sean could answer any of my questions, in which I replied excellent please let him know I called back, here is my name and number I looked forward to speaking with him. Its been well over a week with no call back. This is to no surprise as the women on the phone did not have the greatest customer service skills. I would say my experience was less than stellar. No more Jamba for me

Elk Grove, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2013.

Interview Details – the interview was very relaxed and in the open hot outside store

Negotiation Details – not yet.

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – I was asked questions about my personality. I was asked what are you strengths and weaknesses? What does integrity mean to me? What was one of my most best customer service experiences?

Interview Question – What does Integrity mean to me?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2012.

Interview Details – Saw opening sign displayed in store. Submitted resume and application to store. Emailed for a 1:1 behavioral interview. Moved onto second round group/panel interview with 3 current student managers. Group consisted of around 7-10 student candidates. Whole process took about 3-4 weeks from submitting application to receiving the email offer. Started training the following week after accepting the on-campus job offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – Open interview at Valley fair because of the remodel. I came in and a bunch of people were filling out applications. Good thing I printed mines out and did it at home. Two managers interviewed me. Asked me questions that were very common.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to deal with a situation where a team member weren't participating.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – well all I did was send in my app, but I tell most horrible experience with a job ever, I called her back and she gave me the job. Questions in the interview were easy, but this might be the same for everyone. It was probably just like that for me.

Interview Question – nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I call her back, and I assume she hired me, which she did.

Fresno, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application and about a week later a guy called me saying they were having open interviews the following Friday. Went to the open interview where they asked 3 simple questions and was told if i was chosen to move on to 2nd interviews i would be contacted later that day. Got a call later that day and was invited to a 2nd interview with the store hiring manager the next day. He asked basic interview questions. They were not tough but they had a big emphasis on why you want to work there.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you instead of all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was super easy and relaxed. Lots of emphasis on the "healthy" focus of the place. Very bubbly people worked there. I was asked a lot about what I wanted to do there, and at the time I was a high school student, so obviously I wasn't looking for something long term. Be truthful about that, at least.

Interview Question – What do you think our goal/mission is here?   View Answer

Salem, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in May 2013.

Interview Details – I turned my application into the store while I was going on one of my daily job hunting sprees. I've wanted this job since I was 16 but never got a call back (probably due to my lack of experience) but now (I'm 19 and out of college with plenty of experience in CS that I got the call back about a week or so after I turned in the application since they started hiring. I was in Kentucky at the time so I had to schedule my interview for a week later and the manager was totally okay with it. On my interview day I wore a blue (Forever21) button up, slacks, 1" black heels and had my hair and makeup light and professional (a little much for Jamba but hey it couldn't hurt) We sat outside the store at one of the umbrella tables and her questions were pretty typical. Thankfully I looked here on glassdoor before I went into the interview or I would have been screwed. Some of the questions she asked were "Tell me about yourself", "If I asked your last employer about you what would they say", "what's your availability like?" She was very straight forward and fun. She was also extremely straightforward in saying that she trains by the book and has fired people over drama being started in store which I understand. Aside from that I was hired on the spot and my orientation is today! It's a 2 hour long orientation.

Interview Question – What is Integrity?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I'm an idiot and didn't ask anything about pay since I was just so excited to finally not have to job hunt anymore so when I go in today I'm going to get all of the details. I'm assuming it's minimum wage.

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – Came in on a Friday and turned in an application and introduced myself to the manager. Apparently the Jamba Juice I applied at was very bad with getting back to applicants. I emailed the manager and called once on Monday and then again on Tuesday and I finally got ahold of him. Came in that day for an interview with a Team Lead, and then came again on Friday for an interview with the manager. Waiting to hear back. Also I had a friend who worked there who put in a recommendation for me

Interview Question – List three words that describe you   Answer Question