Jamba Juice

Updated Jan 2, 2015
Updated Jan 2, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2014.

Applied online and got a call about 2-3 days later. The interview was relatively easy. Mainly questions about their store and what experiences you had as a customer. What makes Jamba different from competitors.

Team Member Interview

Found application online, submit my application in store and was called in for an interview. The first interview was a group interview with about 6 other applicants and the general manager. Was after called in for a second interview with 2 team leads who asked roughly about the same questions.

No real negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

One interview. Got the job right there.

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

This was for a franchise! I found the job posting on indeed and applied. I had a video interview with one owner. Then I had a second interview with both owners.

Simple and typical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

I called to follow up and was invited to come in for an interview a few days after. I had 2 interviews. I felt relaxed and excited at the same time. After the first one, I was basically hired but they had me come in for a second one as a meet-the-general-manager type deal. I enjoyed both, and they really liked me because I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • This wasn't difficult or anything like that, but I had never been asked this before: What does integrity mean to you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

I went in on Jamba's National Hiring Day, got a one on one interview with the general managers of two stores and right after I got put through to a second interview. About a week later I got called back with a job offer and the district manager set up a day for all the new hired employees to meet and fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to pick up the slack for a fellow team mate?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

he just asked me a few questions and made light conversation

nope

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2014.

Interview process began with a phone call to schedule an interview date. Upon entering the establishment I noticed all the work being done and knew it is a very intricate position. The manager was nice and approachable. The actual interview was very short and the manager didn't have very many questions about my work experience itself, but rather about how much I was making at my previous job.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

It was a walk-in interview, which you line up for an interview. There were several interviews going on at the same time. They asked questions like; Why Jamba Juice? What's your favorite smoothie on the menu? Are you a full time student? What past experience do you have? The interview was a lot more relaxed rather than intimidating

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Took part in a phone interview, very short. I imagine it was to do a light filter of applicants. Very basic questions. Seemed positive.