Jamba Juice

Average Difficulty
107 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2009.

Interview Details – One interview with the assistant manager just asking personality questions for like 10 minutes. If they like you they will schedule a second interview another day with the general manager. THEN the assistant and general managers decide who to hire. Very casual an informal, just wear normal clothes and have a good attitude.

Interview Question – Why is customer service your priority   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Explained it above.

Northridge, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2010.

Interview Details – I saw a sign for open interviews and went it. Had an interview with the Store Manager and got hired on the spot. For my first interview ever it was scary but now that I look back they were all typical interview questions.

Interview Question – Trying to upsell a drink   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Englewood, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2013.

Interview Details – Got hired on the spot. With a Manager that was way better than the replacement manager.

Negotiation Details – none.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Danville, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – I received a voice mail from Sean. I called back shortly after (phone rang at least 15 times) and was greeted by some woman. I wasn't able to catch her name as she spoke to fast and was somewhat out of breath. I asked to speak with Sean and was immediately questioned if this was for an interview. I advised I was returning Sean's call for a possible interview. She responded with I can interview you Sunday. I asked several questions about the position in which she could not answer any of. I was advised that Sean could answer any of my questions, in which I replied excellent please let him know I called back, here is my name and number I looked forward to speaking with him. Its been well over a week with no call back. This is to no surprise as the women on the phone did not have the greatest customer service skills. I would say my experience was less than stellar. No more Jamba for me

Elk Grove, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2013.

Interview Details – the interview was very relaxed and in the open hot outside store

Negotiation Details – not yet.

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – I was asked questions about my personality. I was asked what are you strengths and weaknesses? What does integrity mean to me? What was one of my most best customer service experiences?

Interview Question – What does Integrity mean to me?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2012.

Interview Details – Saw opening sign displayed in store. Submitted resume and application to store. Emailed for a 1:1 behavioral interview. Moved onto second round group/panel interview with 3 current student managers. Group consisted of around 7-10 student candidates. Whole process took about 3-4 weeks from submitting application to receiving the email offer. Started training the following week after accepting the on-campus job offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – Open interview at Valley fair because of the remodel. I came in and a bunch of people were filling out applications. Good thing I printed mines out and did it at home. Two managers interviewed me. Asked me questions that were very common.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to deal with a situation where a team member weren't participating.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – well all I did was send in my app, but I tell most horrible experience with a job ever, I called her back and she gave me the job. Questions in the interview were easy, but this might be the same for everyone. It was probably just like that for me.

Interview Question – nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I call her back, and I assume she hired me, which she did.

Fresno, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application and about a week later a guy called me saying they were having open interviews the following Friday. Went to the open interview where they asked 3 simple questions and was told if i was chosen to move on to 2nd interviews i would be contacted later that day. Got a call later that day and was invited to a 2nd interview with the store hiring manager the next day. He asked basic interview questions. They were not tough but they had a big emphasis on why you want to work there.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you instead of all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice