Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Escondido, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a really relaxed process. I had two interviews, both lasted about 15 minutes and were spaced a week apart. Two team leads interviewed me, but not once did the district manager interviewed me. She did contact me once however. They were very nice people and it felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How are different from our competitors? What is your biggest weakness? Describe a time when you experienced great customer service. Do you have reliable transportation? Describe a time you had to deal with a lot of stress. Describe the last time you came into Jamba Juice, what would you have done differently as an employee, what did you order? What would you do if a customer insisted their smoothie was made incorrectly?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and laid back interview. Manager was nice and understanding which made the interview feel as though you're talking to a friend. Should not be nervous because they ask you simple questions such as "Why do you want to work here?" just be honest and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was really laid back, we were outside the store and the manager just asked the basic interview questions like "why do you wanna work here?" She also asked about school and we connected through past schools. She was very relaxed and funny, and that helped me to relax. She talked about how the best part of her job was the crazy hectic times with her employees like when the AC broke.

Interview Questions

I got the job right at the interview but it was too far of a commute.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The "interview" was fine. You could tell it was really just a formality. If your application and availability looked alright, you were going to get the job. After that, they took a long time to process the paperwork. Also, I had to contact them about the status of my hiring paperwork. They did not even contact me when I was put on the schedule. If I hadn't called, I wouldn't have showed up to work.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "why do you want to work at Jamba?".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

For a new store opening up, a hiring fair was held at the store location. Typical interview questions were asked. They want to be fun, energetic, and a team player. They look for bubbly personalities that can be hard workers.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult customer experience? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. They give you an hourly wage that you accept if you sign an employee contract.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Applied in person, interviewed on spot, was asked to interview with another gm, interviewed again, asked simple questions and how i would deal with a difficult customer, was called next day with a job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jamba Juice (Kahului, HI) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a week after asking if I was able to come in for an interview on Sunday. The first interview was pretty easy. After the manager asked if I was able to come in for a second interview the next day. The second interview was a bit harder which is understandable because they really want to see if you're the right person to hire. The girl who interviewed me for my second interview was super nice and made me feel a lot more comfortable. After the interview was done she said she wanted to hire right then! That made me feel really good, but I guess I'll see when I get a call from them(: My advice is to make sure you do your research! And on the day of the interview just relax!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Tukwila, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Such a great interview! My interviewer so easy to speak with just like we were having a normal everyday conversation. Basic questions were asked about availability. But the weird thing is, the interview was in the middle of the mall. But it made me feel comfortable and not nervous!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy to talk about an upcoming "vacation." Had to leave state for a relative's wedding in 3 months and she accepted it.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I was interviewed on the Hiring Day event they were having. I was interviewed by a manager that was hiring at my chosen location. She introduced herself to me and didn't give me a chance to introduce myself. She began asking my questions but i was super nervous so i didn't do good on them. I was confused because she didn't ask me any personal questions. I had a resume but she didn't ask for it. and i also had references that she didn't ask for. i was disappointed with the interview. a couple days later i received a coupon saying i did not get the job

Interview Questions

• How would you build a relationship with our customers?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

The girl who interviewed me seemed juvenile and was fresh out of high school. She asked me personal questions about my life like why I quit college, which has nothing to do with the job position as it involves my private family life. I found her to be unprofessional and I did not want to work with someone as condescending and rude as she is.

Interview Questions

• If you had all the ingredients in the world, what kind of sandwich would you make?   Answer Question