Jamba Juice

Average Difficulty
79 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – It was an Open Call for interviews so I signed in and noticed 40+ names on the list. It was windy but I put on a skirt and flats and a button up. The manager kept asking if I was cold rather than interview questions and mentioned how short my skirt was when it was 2 inches above the knee?! I was being more relaxed so I wouldn't seem nervous but professional. She asked why I wanted to work there and how working there can benefit me and what would I do if I saw someone stealing a nutritious bar. And thats it. Basically 3 questions and I wanted to be interviewed longer! I had so much to offer.

Interview Question – Jamba Juice is about a healthy lifestyle, how does that play a role in your life? (something like that)   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

Interview Details – I went in on Jamba's National Hiring Day, got a one on one interview with the general managers of two stores and right after I got put through to a second interview. About a week later I got called back with a job offer and the district manager set up a day for all the new hired employees to meet and fill out paperwork.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to pick up the slack for a fellow team mate?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Jamba Juice

Interview Details – I walked in and received a paper application. The next day I turned it in and asked for the manager. I was interviewed on the spot and got the job.

Interview Question – What's your favorite drink?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Jamba Juice

Interview Details – I went into the interview and the general manager and manager in training both sat down with me. They asked the basic interview questions why you want to work here, what can you bring to the jamba juice environment, what does success mean to me, what happens if a customer is upset what should you do, how well are you with others. They honestly made me feel real comfortable during the interview. It lasted maybe 10-15mins.

Interview Question – All the questions were pretty basic and easy to answer   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in January 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with my manager. He was very forward faced, meaning he didn't have the Jamba attitude that myself and others show every day in management. He was very intimidating and made me feel very unwelcome at the interview. I was transfering from another location I was managing and supposed to be coming on as a Team Lead. I was told that promotions didn't happen right away and that he'd see how I did and we'd go from there. I accepted due to it was in reasonable to home and I expected he would keep his word. Little to my surprise he has left me at a Team Member position for over a year and promoted AND brought in a temporary inexperienced Team Lead who had to be trained to fill in for a couple of months. I asked why I still have not been promoted and the first answer I received was that I had a college loan I was getting deducted from my check out that I didn't tell them about. I knew that not only was that a B.S. reason, it was a violation of my own privacy, and had absolutely no bearing on my being promoted or not. I have tried since then to talk to him and have even had a private conversation with him several times, and he has done nothing to resolve it.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Never take less than your previous rate

Very Easy Interview

Team Member

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2013.

Interview Details – easy fast didnt take long for a decision to be made good work enviornment gets busy not too hard to handle people i work with are cool and so are the customers

Interview Question – why jamba   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Auburn, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very basic entry level position interview. Things that are desirable are open availability, and interest in staying longer than just one summer. Expect a bit of delay between first and second interview, at my location, the General Manager is very busy and doesn't always get back to possible interviewees fast.

Interviewed at Jamba Juice

Interview Details – Found application online, submit my application in store and was called in for an interview. The first interview was a group interview with about 6 other applicants and the general manager. Was after called in for a second interview with 2 team leads who asked roughly about the same questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation.

Los Gatos, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – One interview. Got the job right there.

Interview Question – What is the meaning of integrity?   Answer Question

Westminster, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

Interview Details – I called to follow up and was invited to come in for an interview a few days after. I had 2 interviews. I felt relaxed and excited at the same time. After the first one, I was basically hired but they had me come in for a second one as a meet-the-general-manager type deal. I enjoyed both, and they really liked me because I got the job!

Interview Question – This wasn't difficult or anything like that, but I had never been asked this before: What does integrity mean to you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jamba Juice Team Member interview questions and advice. All 79 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jamba Juice employees and interview candidates.