Jamba Juice

Average Difficulty
89 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Jamba Juice

Interview Details – The girl who interviewed me seemed juvenile and was fresh out of high school. She asked me personal questions about my life like why I quit college, which has nothing to do with the job position as it involves my private family life. I found her to be unprofessional and I did not want to work with someone as condescending and rude as she is.

Interview Question – If you had all the ingredients in the world, what kind of sandwich would you make?   Answer Question

San Marcos, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 3 of the managers, and they didn't call me back I found out later on that they were waiting to see if I would call them back, and I did which got me the job. All the managers are young and usually in college so they are relatable and easy to talk to generally speaking.

Interview Question – How does it make you feel when someone isn't trying their best?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – I applied online through a job board website and got emailed back to come in about a week after. I had been to an interview at another Jamba Juice location and the interviewing varies between each location. I was expecting it to be a little formal but the manager just sat me down and we had a 2-hour conversation about myself, he asked me about what I would do to improve this location, how I work in a team environment, etc.. He seemed as though he was very interested in what I said and that he liked me. However, I got a coupon in the mail for half off a drink a week later in the mail saying I wasn't chosen.

Interview Question – What would my employees like about you?   Answer Question

Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

Interview Details – It was a very casual and easy interview process. He asked me about my availability in addition to my school and work background. I'm not really sure what went wrong, but I didn't get an offer or even a second interview when he clearly told me that he would call in the next few days. I'm still slightly bitter about it, to be honest. I did call in for a follow up and the manager who answered told me that she'd let whoever that was supposed to interview me the second time around that I called and asked. Well, I never got a call back from them so I'm guessing they must have found someone better. Pretty rude of them, if you ask me.

Fresno, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

Interview Details – Walked in to submit resume. General manager told me about open interviews that would occur the next day. Arrived for interview & right off the back felt like Id known the manger & asst manager. They were young & relatable,& it helped that we were all laughing and vibed while keeping it professional. Really good interview questions,not too difficult or trick questions. All in all, good experience.

Interview Question – What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Fresno, CA

Interview Details – Walked in,asked for manager,turned in resume. She informed me of open interviews occurring the next day (Thursday). Arrived at interview, dressed "interview ready", presented another resume & application. Right off the back, the general manager & assistant manager were awesome. Young & relatable, so it made me very very comfortable, almost as if i were talking with friends. We laughed & the good vibes were flowing, but still kept it professional. Informed that i would receive a call the following Monday if selected for 2nd interview. I was selected, went through 2nd round, generally the same questions, & got the job that day.

Interview Question – What are your strengths?   View Answer

Team Member

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – This was my second interview. It was a one on one interview with the General Manager. She asked me a few questions. They were basically from the first interview. She hired me on the spot after about four questions.

Interview Questions

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – It was very quick and easy, I was basically offered the job, the shift manager liked my smile and asked me to apply. So i did, I planned on asking anyway.

Interview Question – Most difficult: Describe what is integrity to you in your own words?
No question was too hard or unexpected.
  View Answer

San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on Snagajob not expecting a response. Got a call from the store's General Manager a couple days later to schedule an interview later that week. Went in for the interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – The General Manager asked me to sell her the ball point pen she was using to take notes from my interview.   Answer Question

Milford, CT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process began with a phone call to schedule an interview date. Upon entering the establishment I noticed all the work being done and knew it is a very intricate position. The manager was nice and approachable. The actual interview was very short and the manager didn't have very many questions about my work experience itself, but rather about how much I was making at my previous job.

Interview Question – How was the money at your last job ?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!