Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I new someone who worked at Jamba Juice and she got me an interview. I got interviewed by an assistant manger and she was extremely nice. She asked basic questions. Just stay calm, be confident and you'll get the job. Nothing hard. I never got a call back though.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba Juice?

How would you feel working in a fast-paste environment?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

Interview

lame interview. super simple questions that you should be able to answer if you wake up in the morning and remember your name. This was the easiest interview I have ever had in my whole life and i have had many interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Open interview event- the process was kind of fast for it to be so many people. First round was group interviews then if you proceeded to the next you would do a one on one with a manager.

Interview Questions

• What smoothie is your favorite?   1 Answer
    • Are you good at mental math?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The overall Proccess was good. I applied in store and they called me the same day. I had Interview within the next three days. The manager seemed pretty casual and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What does empowerment mean to You?   1 Answer
    • What does integrity mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Really fun and easy interview process. I was really nervous but the person interviewing me made me feel really at ease. We talked about my school life, my availability, and some of my qualities. The person interviewing went back inside to get the GM and I was offered the spot right then.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Jamba Juice?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Escondido, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a really relaxed process. I had two interviews, both lasted about 15 minutes and were spaced a week apart. Two team leads interviewed me, but not once did the district manager interviewed me. She did contact me once however. They were very nice people and it felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How are different from our competitors? What is your biggest weakness? Describe a time when you experienced great customer service. Do you have reliable transportation? Describe a time you had to deal with a lot of stress. Describe the last time you came into Jamba Juice, what would you have done differently as an employee, what did you order? What would you do if a customer insisted their smoothie was made incorrectly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and laid back interview. Manager was nice and understanding which made the interview feel as though you're talking to a friend. Should not be nervous because they ask you simple questions such as "Why do you want to work here?" just be honest and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Vacaville, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied in store after printing out an application. About a month later revived a call for an interview with a manager, seemed to go well, was done outside and was relaxed. Afterward I was told that I would receive a call for a second interview with the GM, but never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jamba Juice (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I walked in and was told that my online app wasn't going to be seen, so I applied again in store. When I dropped it off I felt more like a pain to bother them. Then when I came in for my interview, again, It was as if it was unexpected of me. We did the interview outside, and it was nice, short and apparently I was likeable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Jamba?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was really laid back, we were outside the store and the manager just asked the basic interview questions like "why do you wanna work here?" She also asked about school and we connected through past schools. She was very relaxed and funny, and that helped me to relax. She talked about how the best part of her job was the crazy hectic times with her employees like when the AC broke.

Interview Questions

I got the job right at the interview but it was too far of a commute.