Jamba Juice

Getting the Interview

72 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Jamba Juice

Interview Details – Found application online, submit my application in store and was called in for an interview. The first interview was a group interview with about 6 other applicants and the general manager. Was after called in for a second interview with 2 team leads who asked roughly about the same questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation.

Los Gatos, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – One interview. Got the job right there.

Interview Question – What is the meaning of integrity?   Answer Question

Westminster, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

Interview Details – I called to follow up and was invited to come in for an interview a few days after. I had 2 interviews. I felt relaxed and excited at the same time. After the first one, I was basically hired but they had me come in for a second one as a meet-the-general-manager type deal. I enjoyed both, and they really liked me because I got the job!

Interview Question – This wasn't difficult or anything like that, but I had never been asked this before: What does integrity mean to you?   Answer Question

Stanford, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2012.

Interview Details – I showed up for an open-interview day, and sat down with 2-3 managers from local Jamba stores. They asked me questions to get to know me specifically, followed by questions testing how I would fit into the Jamba setting, and then questions about availability. They offered me a job within 20-30 minutes.

Interview Question – What would you do if an employer asked you to wear a banana suit and hand out samples?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were very flexible with the number of hours I wanted to work, and once I had the job my manager was very good about scheduling times when I was easily available. (It was also very easy to get a shift covered if I needed it!)

San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews, asks common interview questions.

Interview Question – Are you JAMBA?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Peoria, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2012.

Interview Details – easy simple questions. first interview and if you get called for a second you probably have the job

Interview Question – what does integrity mean to you?   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very casual, super friendly. They want someone who smiles and is very energetic! The interview questions are very simple and basic, and not too difficult. Just have fun with the interview and good luck!

Interview Question – What are your disadvantages?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – he just asked me a few questions and made light conversation

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nope

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in January 2013.

Interview Details – They were very friendly and professional. They strive to put you at ease and really listen to your responses. This is definitely a high school job (Team member).

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions challenging.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – It was a walk-in interview, which you line up for an interview. There were several interviews going on at the same time. They asked questions like; Why Jamba Juice? What's your favorite smoothie on the menu? Are you a full time student? What past experience do you have? The interview was a lot more relaxed rather than intimidating

Interview Question – There weren't any hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jamba Juice Team Member interview questions and advice. All 72 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jamba Juice employees and interview candidates.