Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I turned in my application in person and the next day I got a call back to go in for an interview. After 2 days I went in for the interview and it was easy, they just wanted to get to know you as a person, so don't be nervous the workers there are super nice and friendly. I got another call a couple days after that to go in for another interview. It was pretty much the same as the first interview, they just wanted to know more about you. A few days after the second interview I called them and asked if they have came to a decision whether or not if they were going to hire me, and they said yes. So I went in a couple days after that to sign the papers to make it official. All in all, it was a fun experience and really laid back and super friendly, so don't be nervous!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. The general manager was there with another employee. The GM asked me standard interview questions. It was only about 10-15 minutes. I got offered the job almost 4 days later. It was very laid-back and an overall good experience.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

It was a general sit down interview. The manager wanted to make it quick and only asked 5-7 questions. They were pretty easy to answer. Definitely ask the manager some questions like what they like about working at Jamba Juice it will make you more memorable.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Jamba juice was having a Job fair at their store and did on the spot interview. I was interviewed by the District manger and she just asked many questions. I didn't feel too confident in my interview, but I got a call back around 3 or 4 days later, and then went in to sign a bunch of paper work. So far everything is okay, but FYI (possible deal breaker) many Jamba Juices are now franchises instead or corporate, so there's that.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba juice? How would you build a relationship with one of your guest (costumer)? Are you and outgoing or quiet person?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

Has a one on one interview with the manager. The interview was held outside, which was quite considering it was in the morning. This was my first job interview ever, so I was pretty nervous, but her personality was very calming. We had offside conversations once in awhile and laughed even. She said she would definitely give me an interview and I'm still waiting for her to call back.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

I recently did a group interview for Jamba Juice at a Jack In The Box (weird right) on Oahu. My interviewer was very nice and friendly which made the interview more comfortable. We sat around a table of 10 with the interviewer at one side. He asked us a series of questions and then we openly answered. The whole experience was relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that was a major setback for you and how did you make a comeback from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I showed up & asked for an application. Filled out the basic stuff (left previous employer fields blank. She said they were just hiring new people, & that they'd give me a call back in a couple of days if they needed me. They didn't, so I showed up again. She said they had hired everyone they needed, but I showed interest & eagerness to work there, so she put my application on the top of the pile. I didn't want to wait around so I tried a different location that was a little further away. I called them to ask if they were hiring. The manager said she was, & to turn in an application. I showed up, put in a new application, & the guy there asked if I wanted an interview on the spot. I said sure, & he sat me down & asked me basic questions about availability & why I want to work for Jamba. Talked about college a bit & how I was liking it. It was more like talking to a friend that was asking me questions. He said they'd give me a call in a couple of days. The manager called me, saying they didn't really need anybody right now, but that she could turn in my application to yet another location, and recommend me. She did. The manager of that store called me, asked me a couple of questions (why I want to work for Jamba, availability, basically same as the 1st one). He was cool. Then he asked me when I could come in for an interview. So I did that interview. Basically I was light-hearted, smiley, bubbly, talkative, and he liked it & pointed it out. That's the main thing. Just emphasize that you're a hard worker (& mean it), and show that you're out-going & are going to give the customer a good experience. Try to be a little different, elaborate on questions. Stick out so he remembers you. He called me again a few days later & got an interview with the district manager. She was older & more professional & serious so I was a little more nervous. But it was the same questions, and she was nice. Basically she's just double-checking to make sure the store manager picked a good person. Do the same thing & don't screw it up. She told me I was hired at the end & that was that. Came in for orientation a couple of days later & yeah.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Jamba Juice?   1 Answer
    • What's an example of good customer service? /or/ How would you provide great customer service here?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The process took about a week and a half. I came into my area's Jamba Juice, filled out an application and gave it to one of the workers there. He informed me they would call me. At this point I wasn't expecting a call for a while but about two hours later the store manager called telling me about a Job Fair that coming up Friday and gave me the information and an interview time. I came to the interview, it was very laid back, wasn't stressful at all. I signed in and one of the GM's interviewed me. The interview was very relaxed he was so nice and it seemed more like a conversation I was having with my friend! A note: be very happy, always smile, throw in a few jokes and act like your talking to your best friend. There is no need to act like a business professional, although you should still be professional if you understand what I'm saying. It was about 15 minutes later and he said that was his last question and said he was going to get another one of the GM's. I waited outside and the second GM came out and said he trusted the other GM's opinion and offered me the job. I told him I would love to take it! So he asked me more questions about my availability and that was all. He said I would be contacted in about 5 days and if I hadn't been contacted to call them. I waited 5 days (which is today) and gave them a call to check in. They said they were just finishing up some paperwork and would give me a call back. A few hours later the store manager called me and got my information (email, social security number, basic info) and told me my training days! I told her I would come into the store in 20 minutes so she could fill out my work permit request. I went in, she filled it out and my orientation days starts next Thursday! So excited!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jamba?   1 Answer
    • 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses   1 Answer
    • If you could pick one fruit, what would it be?   1 Answer
    • If you are stuck on a desert island and you could have 1 cd, 1 food, and 1 object what would it be?   1 Answer
    • What do you expect when you walk into a Jamba Juice store?   1 Answer
    • What can you do to make a customer happy?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer was having a bad day and came in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be personable, smile a lot (not fake smile), don't be nervous everyone is so nice!!

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I new someone who worked at Jamba Juice and she got me an interview. I got interviewed by an assistant manger and she was extremely nice. She asked basic questions. Just stay calm, be confident and you'll get the job. Nothing hard. I never got a call back though.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba Juice? How would you feel working in a fast-paste environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Issaquah, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

10-15 min interview asking common interview questions. Would have been a fairly easy interview had I been prepared, but I blew it. First actual job interview for me so I didn't know what to expect. Overall was a good learning experience though because I knew how to better handle other job interviews in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? Tell us about yourself. Why Jamba Juice instead of our competitors? (Emerald City Smoothie for example)   Answer Question