Jamba Juice

Average Difficulty
81 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mountain View, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2011.

Interview Details – Easy process, took about a week to get hired. Very basic application and general questions asked, they want some one that is energetic, SMILE , hardworking, long-term, and dedicated,

Sugar Land, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2009.

Interview Details – I got an interview after submitting my resume to the manager in the store. I was called a few days later for an on site interview, where he asked me typical questions like "what are your strengths/weaknesses." He also made a few inappopriate remarks about some of the customers in the store but I laughed.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to go to UH?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – submit an application, check back in, schedule an interview, answer questions honestly and wait for a call

Interview Question – what do you do about an irate customer   View Answer

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2009.

Interview Details – One interview with the assistant manager just asking personality questions for like 10 minutes. If they like you they will schedule a second interview another day with the general manager. THEN the assistant and general managers decide who to hire. Very casual an informal, just wear normal clothes and have a good attitude.

Interview Question – Why is customer service your priority   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Explained it above.

Northridge, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in October 2010.

Interview Details – I saw a sign for open interviews and went it. Had an interview with the Store Manager and got hired on the spot. For my first interview ever it was scary but now that I look back they were all typical interview questions.

Interview Question – Trying to upsell a drink   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Elk Grove, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2013.

Interview Details – the interview was very relaxed and in the open hot outside store

Negotiation Details – not yet.

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – I was asked questions about my personality. I was asked what are you strengths and weaknesses? What does integrity mean to me? What was one of my most best customer service experiences?

Interview Question – What does Integrity mean to me?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2012.

Interview Details – Saw opening sign displayed in store. Submitted resume and application to store. Emailed for a 1:1 behavioral interview. Moved onto second round group/panel interview with 3 current student managers. Group consisted of around 7-10 student candidates. Whole process took about 3-4 weeks from submitting application to receiving the email offer. Started training the following week after accepting the on-campus job offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – Open interview at Valley fair because of the remodel. I came in and a bunch of people were filling out applications. Good thing I printed mines out and did it at home. Two managers interviewed me. Asked me questions that were very common.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to deal with a situation where a team member weren't participating.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview Details – well all I did was send in my app, but I tell most horrible experience with a job ever, I called her back and she gave me the job. Questions in the interview were easy, but this might be the same for everyone. It was probably just like that for me.

Interview Question – nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I call her back, and I assume she hired me, which she did.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamba Juice