Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

2.1

98 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

I called to follow up and was invited to come in for an interview a few days after. I had 2 interviews. I felt relaxed and excited at the same time. After the first one, I was basically hired but they had me come in for a second one as a meet-the-general-manager type deal. I enjoyed both, and they really liked me because I got the job!

Interview Questions
  • This wasn't difficult or anything like that, but I had never been asked this before: What does integrity mean to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2014.

I went in on Jamba's National Hiring Day, got a one on one interview with the general managers of two stores and right after I got put through to a second interview. About a week later I got called back with a job offer and the district manager set up a day for all the new hired employees to meet and fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to pick up the slack for a fellow team mate?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

he just asked me a few questions and made light conversation

nope

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2014.

Interview process began with a phone call to schedule an interview date. Upon entering the establishment I noticed all the work being done and knew it is a very intricate position. The manager was nice and approachable. The actual interview was very short and the manager didn't have very many questions about my work experience itself, but rather about how much I was making at my previous job.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

It was a walk-in interview, which you line up for an interview. There were several interviews going on at the same time. They asked questions like; Why Jamba Juice? What's your favorite smoothie on the menu? Are you a full time student? What past experience do you have? The interview was a lot more relaxed rather than intimidating

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2013.

I went in for an open interview and met with one of the managers. It was a typical interview I suppose (it was my first) with questions like What are your strengths/weaknesses? What are 3 accomplishments you have made? Why do you want to work here? What is fun and what could you bring to the store to make it "fun"? Tell me about yourself, ect. It only took about 10 minutes, the manager seemed pretty uninterested in me overall... I'm hoping she just had a bad day or something. I just smiled a lot and was as polite as possible, hopefully I get called back for a second interview!

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 accomplishments you have made and why are you proud of them?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2013.

easy fast didnt take long for a decision to be made good work enviornment gets busy not too hard to handle people i work with are cool and so are the customers

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

submit an application, check back in, schedule an interview, answer questions honestly and wait for a call

Interview Questions
    • what do you do about an irate customer   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

I was asked questions about my personality. I was asked what are you strengths and weaknesses? What does integrity mean to me? What was one of my most best customer service experiences?

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in September 2013.

the interview was very relaxed and in the open hot outside store

not yet.