Jamcracker

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administration Interview

Administration

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamcracker.

Interview Details – Very good insight into the company provided by all interviewers. Because certain skills were needed, all interviewers were very precise in the questions asked about ability to do specific functions.

Interview Question – Long interview process, 7 interviewers in 1 day.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, management is open to discussing

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jamcracker in June 2013.

Interview Details – It starts off with Aptitude for the first round, within the next three days if you get a call, the Second round will be Group Discussion which will be more of general topics, on the same day you will be third round Technical written, probably you'll be asked to write a program or explain a concept. The Fourth round Technical face to face which will be taken by a team lead. After which you might have a HR round.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

MIS Executive Interview

MIS Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jamcracker in August 2013.

Interview Details – For Me there are 5 rounds of Interviews as i have experienced it was related to my MIS Skills also attended a Test on the Same in the 1st Round 2nd 3rd & 4th are with Lead, Manager And Director and the Final one is HR Round.

Interview Question – 1. What are the challenges between MS Excel & SQL
2. Why Should I offer you as per your Expected Salary in HR round it was asked and how can i trust you that u will work as per the Expectations please Justify.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be Confident about Yourself First & try to justify yourself that you are a better Choice than others.

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamcracker.

Interview Details – Invited into the office. Waited for around an hour from the scheduled time for the interview. The office is in a single floor, accomodating around 200+. The per person area is too less. The HR manager had a casual chat with me and shown the office. It was a F2F interview. The interviewer wants to explain our experience and questions will be asked on your experience. Later asked to answer the implementation of a business scenario.

Interview Question – An business case given to know how to implement a solution in java, given a millions of record to be processed through complex logic and send to an external system.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Jamcracker in May 2012.

Interview Details – small company,they dont have even enough front office to accomodate many aspirants.

Interview Questions

• suppose I have a table of country like

CountryName StateName
     c1 aaa
     c2 bbb
     c2 aaa
     c3 ccc
     c1 bbb

I have to write a java code using only one Iterator to get the output like

c1 aaa
    c1 bbb
    c2 aaa
    c2 bbb
  • how will you write a code for giving input 4 it'll give result as

1+2+2*2+2*2*2+2*2*2*2
  • Java pass by value or pass by reference??   Answer Question
  • how inhertance works in case of overridden methods throwing different exceptions other than parent method?   Answer Question

Worked for Jamcracker? Contribute to the Community!