Jamcracker

Updated Jul 24, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jamcracker

Administration Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jamcracker.

Very good insight into the company provided by all interviewers. Because certain skills were needed, all interviewers were very precise in the questions asked about ability to do specific functions.

Interview Questions
    Yes, management is open to discussing

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jamcracker in August 2013.

For Me there are 5 rounds of Interviews as i have experienced it was related to my MIS Skills also attended a Test on the Same in the 1st Round 2nd 3rd & 4th are with Lead, Manager And Director and the Final one is HR Round.

Interview Questions
    • 1. What are the challenges between MS Excel & SQL
      2. Why Should I offer you as per your Expected Salary in HR round it was asked and how can i trust you that u will work as per the Expectations please Justify.

Answer Question
    Be Confident about Yourself First & try to justify yourself that you are a better Choice than others.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jamcracker in June 2013.

It starts off with Aptitude for the first round, within the next three days if you get a call, the Second round will be Group Discussion which will be more of general topics, on the same day you will be third round Technical written, probably you'll be asked to write a program or explain a concept. The Fourth round Technical face to face which will be taken by a team lead. After which you might have a HR round.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamcracker.

Invited into the office. Waited for around an hour from the scheduled time for the interview. The office is in a single floor, accomodating around 200+. The per person area is too less. The HR manager had a casual chat with me and shown the office. It was a F2F interview. The interviewer wants to explain our experience and questions will be asked on your experience. Later asked to answer the implementation of a business scenario.

Interview Questions
    • An business case given to know how to implement a solution in java, given a millions of record to be processed through complex logic and send to an external system.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jamcracker in May 2012.

small company,they dont have even enough front office to accomodate many aspirants.

Interview Questions
    • suppose I have a table of country like

CountryName StateName
       c1 aaa
       c2 bbb
       c2 aaa
       c3 ccc
       c1 bbb

I have to write a java code using only one Iterator to get the output like

c1 aaa
      c1 bbb
      c2 aaa
      c2 bbb

• how will you write a code for giving input 4 it'll give result as

1+2+2*2+2*2*2+2*2*2*2

• Java pass by value or pass by reference??   Answer Question
    • how inhertance works in case of overridden methods throwing different exceptions other than parent method?   Answer Question