Jameson Inns

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeper Interview

Housekeeper
Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jameson Inns in April 2011.

Interview Details – Well i was called in for an interview on a Wed. at 100pm. Went to the hotel talked with the assistant manager about my other jobs and how much cleaning experience i had. She told me the type of work i will be doing, the hours i will be working and how much i will be getting paid.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Front Desk Clerk
Wilmington, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jameson Inns in June 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for this position in person. That same day the manager called me and wanted to do an interview. I did the interview the next day.

Interview Question – What issues have you had in the past with a customer and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jameson Inns? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jameson Inns interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jameson Inns employees and interview candidates.