Jan-Pro

Updated Jul 11, 2014
Updated Jul 11, 2014

2.6

General Manager/Vice President Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview process was multiple step process. Interview with two key executive personnel to start with usual interview questions and queries. Followed by questioning process by a behaviorist as well as time field time with existing personnel. Process was thorough and the culture was 'cautious'. Office and personnel were very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly standard given by a three person panel. Most unusual was the "...what type of animal would you be...'.   Answer Question

Franchisee Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Wrote a check and was accepted

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jan-Pro.

Found job in the newspaper and sent in my resume by email. I then got called in for an interview about 3 weeks later. The interviewer went over my resume with me asking questions about my specific skills and if I had used any of the software that I assume they use at their company. He then asked about my prior job experiences.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Piedras, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Piedras, PR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jan-Pro in March 2011.

Very cordial atmosphere, very direct and honest talk.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jan-Pro in August 2010.

I contacted the company via their online job posting. There was an initial phone interview, a lunch interview a personality test and then a final interview at which a time an offer was extended. The process was professional. They certainly take their hiring process seriously. I enjoyed the profile analysis they used to help determine my characteristics and probability for success in this role.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jan-Pro in February 2010.

I started with a phone interview. We discussed the company background as well as my own. The operator scheduled a face to face interview. At the face to face, we discussed more about the company and the expectations of the position. We further discussed my experience. We covered my strengths and weaknesses in the eyes of the operator and moved onto salary expectations. The company followed up with an initial offer. I submitted my counter offer and further flushed out the compensation package.

It was a great experience.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jan-Pro in April 2009.

multiple emails, online personality test, and a couple of phone interviews before the face to face interview