Jan-Pro

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager/Vice President Interview

General Manager/Vice President

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview Details – Interview process was multiple step process. Interview with two key executive personnel to start with usual interview questions and queries. Followed by questioning process by a behaviorist as well as time field time with existing personnel. Process was thorough and the culture was 'cautious'. Office and personnel were very professional.

Interview Question – Questions were fairly standard given by a three person panel. Most unusual was the "...what type of animal would you be...'.   Answer Question

Franchisee Interview

Franchisee

I applied through other source and interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview Details – Wrote a check and was accepted

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview Details – Found job in the newspaper and sent in my resume by email. I then got called in for an interview about 3 weeks later. The interviewer went over my resume with me asking questions about my specific skills and if I had used any of the software that I assume they use at their company. He then asked about my prior job experiences.

Interview Question – How do I manage problems with coworkers at the office   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Rio Piedras, PR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jan-Pro in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very cordial atmosphere, very direct and honest talk.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jan-Pro in August 2010.

Interview Details – I contacted the company via their online job posting. There was an initial phone interview, a lunch interview a personality test and then a final interview at which a time an offer was extended. The process was professional. They certainly take their hiring process seriously. I enjoyed the profile analysis they used to help determine my characteristics and probability for success in this role.

Interview Question – Why do you believe you are effective in selling?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jan-Pro in February 2010.

Interview Details – I started with a phone interview. We discussed the company background as well as my own. The operator scheduled a face to face interview. At the face to face, we discussed more about the company and the expectations of the position. We further discussed my experience. We covered my strengths and weaknesses in the eyes of the operator and moved onto salary expectations. The company followed up with an initial offer. I submitted my counter offer and further flushed out the compensation package.

It was a great experience.

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Jan-Pro in April 2009.

Interview Details – multiple emails, online personality test, and a couple of phone interviews before the face to face interview

Worked for Jan-Pro? Contribute to the Community!