Jani-King

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Interviewed at Jani-King

Interview Details – I walked in, the persons position I was taking was the one that interviewed me. She greeted me at the door. I sat down in her office across the desk and she began to ask me questions that she was reading from off a sheet of paper. I was answering the questions very well. Before I knew it the interview was over and she said she had someone else to interview and then she will give me a call by the next day.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Business Development Coordinator
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jani-King in October 2012.

Interview Details – Following submitting an application online via Indeed.com, I was contacted by the Regional Sale/Operations Director in just over a week. I was asked to have a 1:1 interview in which the position and compensation were explained. Following a discussion of my experience, I additionally met with a Sales Representative and the HR Director to further guage my competency in engaging prospective clients.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Due to my experience I was able to negotiate a 25% increase above the starting hourly rate.

Telemarketin Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jani-King.

Interview Details – Easy interview as long as your friendly. Dress nice and make sure you have a great speaking voice.

Interview Question – none it was a great experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable for telemarketing

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Las Vegas, NV

The process took a day - interviewed at Jani-King in November 2010.

Interview Details – I met with the Regional Director, he asked me some simple questions about my sales background. Also told me about the Jani-King presentation process.

Interview Question – The questions were very basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In the last year almost twenty account executives have been hired and either quit or been fired. Salary is $30K per year, plus 5% commission on production over $3,000 per month which if you do hit it, you never see it.

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jani-King.

Interview Details – no

Interview Question – easy peasy interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not great i left during my first week.... THANK GOD!

Sales Analyst Interview

Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Jani-King in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was an easy process. Mostly about my personal characteristics and how hard-working am I.
I also talked about my experience and what could I contribute to the company.

Interview Question – What are 3 strenghts and 3 weaknesses you consider you have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jani-King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jani-King interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jani-King employees and interview candidates.