Jani-King

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

1.9

Office Manager Interview

I walked in, the persons position I was taking was the one that interviewed me. She greeted me at the door. I sat down in her office across the desk and she began to ask me questions that she was reading from off a sheet of paper. I was answering the questions very well. Before I knew it the interview was over and she said she had someone else to interview and then she will give me a call by the next day.

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jani-King in September 2014.

Came in after being called for an interview after seeing my resume online.Was asked fill out an application. Waited in a room near by. Be prepared to know the address and phone numbers of all of you past employers. Also they check your credit. Sucks it's an $11 an hour job. Long story short I aced the interview, was offered the job contingent on a back ground check. I do not have a criminal past at all but was told I didn't past the back ground check....weird..anywho moving on.

Interview Questions
    • Basic tell me about a time/ behavioral boring interview.   Answer Question

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jani-King in October 2014.

Met at the front of k-mart on a very cold day and it was windy. They also give us no training and told us we will be working on a Saturday on our first week!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jani-King in November 2010.

I met with the Regional Director, he asked me some simple questions about my sales background. Also told me about the Jani-King presentation process.

Interview Questions
    In the last year almost twenty account executives have been hired and either quit or been fired. Salary is $30K per year, plus 5% commission on production over $3,000 per month which if you do hit it, you never see it.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jani-King.

Interview Questions
    not great i left during my first week.... THANK GOD!

Telemarketin Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jani-King.

Easy interview as long as your friendly. Dress nice and make sure you have a great speaking voice.

non-negotiable for telemarketing

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jani-King in October 2012.

Following submitting an application online via Indeed.com, I was contacted by the Regional Sale/Operations Director in just over a week. I was asked to have a 1:1 interview in which the position and compensation were explained. Following a discussion of my experience, I additionally met with a Sales Representative and the HR Director to further guage my competency in engaging prospective clients.

Interview Questions
    Due to my experience I was able to negotiate a 25% increase above the starting hourly rate.

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Jani-King in March 2010.

2 interviews , 1 group interview and 1 one on one, can you sell ? and can you read , and can you read a map, can you use a computer with office applications, when can you start.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jani-King in January 2008.

It was an easy process. Mostly about my personal characteristics and how hard-working am I.
    I also talked about my experience and what could I contribute to the company.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 strenghts and 3 weaknesses you consider you have?   Answer Question