Jani-King Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.2

Office Manager Interview

Interview

I walked in, the persons position I was taking was the one that interviewed me. She greeted me at the door. I sat down in her office across the desk and she began to ask me questions that she was reading from off a sheet of paper. I was answering the questions very well. Before I knew it the interview was over and she said she had someone else to interview and then she will give me a call by the next day.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jani-King (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2010.

Interview

I met with the Regional Director, he asked me some simple questions about my sales background. Also told me about the Jani-King presentation process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In the last year almost twenty account executives have been hired and either quit or been fired. Salary is $30K per year, plus 5% commission on production over $3,000 per month which if you do hit it, you never see it.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jani-King (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not great i left during my first week.... THANK GOD!

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jani-King (Addison, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Came in after being called for an interview after seeing my resume online.Was asked fill out an application. Waited in a room near by. Be prepared to know the address and phone numbers of all of you past employers. Also they check your credit. Sucks it's an $11 an hour job. Long story short I aced the interview, was offered the job contingent on a back ground check. I do not have a criminal past at all but was told I didn't past the back ground check....weird..anywho moving on.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell me about a time/ behavioral boring interview.   Answer Question

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jani-King (Augusta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Met at the front of k-mart on a very cold day and it was windy. They also give us no training and told us we will be working on a Saturday on our first week!

Telemarketin Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jani-King.

Interview

Easy interview as long as your friendly. Dress nice and make sure you have a great speaking voice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable for telemarketing

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Jani-King (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

one-to-one interview asking about my skills and experience and giving details about job requirements ...I was background checked and given a callback afterwards and given an offer and when to come in for set training class date.

Interview Questions

• What was my call center experience? 10 years   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jani-King in December 2014.

Interview

In-person interview and 2 phone interviews. The questions were not difficult if you are comfortable interviewing with employers. Be candid and honest. Be yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jani-King (Clarksville, TN) in March 2010.

Interview

2 interviews , 1 group interview and 1 one on one, can you sell ? and can you read , and can you read a map, can you use a computer with office applications, when can you start.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jani-King (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in January 2008.

Interview

It was an easy process. Mostly about my personal characteristics and how hard-working am I.
    I also talked about my experience and what could I contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 strenghts and 3 weaknesses you consider you have?   Answer Question