Janssen Biotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Manager Interview

QA Manager
Malvern, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Janssen Biotech in April 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online and was contacted by JNJ recruiter the week before the interview. This seems to be their working practice. Cleared my schedule for a 1/2 day of interviews with 3 QA managers and the QA Director. I felt that the in person interviews went well. There were typical behavioral based interview questions, along with them trying to understand your personality and fit within the group. I walked away with a good feeling but was never contacted again. I followed-up and they said they were still going through the process. 3 months later I still haven't heard anything. Assuming I didn't get the job at this point.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult person. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist
Malvern, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Janssen Biotech in February 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR recruiter to schedule an on site interview. Had a single panel interview with a couple of senior/supervisory level employees lasting about an hour long.

Interview Question – Describe what you would do if you observed a co-worker performing a task non-compliantly?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay rate was half of what I was making at the time

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Janssen Biotech in March 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I am not good a negotiation and can't give advice

Worked for Janssen Biotech? Contribute to the Community!