Janssen-Cilag

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Janssen-Cilag in October 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. 1 with HR manager (on-campus), 1 with HR Manager (phone) and 1 with (national sales manager).
Questions mainly behavioral:
- Walk me throught your resume
- How did you manage to convince the other managers (my peers)?
- Tell me a situation you have to deal with a unproductive team member. What did you do?
- Tell me a situation in which you have to fire a team member.
- What are you strengths?
- What was the most significant piece of feedback you ever received?

Interview Question – - How would you use the Credo as competitive advantage?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Accountant Interview

Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Janssen-Cilag in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was very pleasant, no stress at all may be excluding evel stare from Chief Accountant (who appeared to be very pleasant person). I was asked about usual HR staff like experience in big university progects, team work and team organizing. I was asked some general accounting questions like how to book depriciation, how often it is done, how to book sales/purchase invoice, what are reserves, fixed assets and other relatively obvious questions. I was also asked about my SAP experience. Generaly the main aspect was accounting knowledge and not beeing a sociopatic maniac :)

Interview Question – Describe how you managed to organize a team and to acheave your goal (must be a success)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, pay is fixed for this position

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Janssen-Cilag? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Janssen-Cilag interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Janssen-Cilag employees and interview candidates.