Jardine Lloyd Interview Questions

2.9

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd in June 2010.

Cold call to the company (I was desperate for a new job) I spoke with Human Resources, faxed in a copy of my resume. The next day I received a call to arrange an interview. I interviewed with the department supervisor and was offered the position within 3 days.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd.

Two technical rounds. Both face-to-face interviews. Required a high level of proficiency. Candidates with good technical skills must apply. High level of requirements. One played good cop, one played bad cop. Maybe, they should give good candidates a chance.

Case Management(Private Clients) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd in October 2014.

It is arrange by recruit express. I have one round of interview with the hiring manager, require to take short personality test as usual. Everything is good, until the approval stage with the HR. The waiting process took 2 weeks before I know that they are not hiring me. They won't disclose the reason of not hiring. What is frustrating is recruit express deliberately hide information with me regarding the long waiting time and giving false hope that the HR is processing my application.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd in March 2014.

One of the worst experience I have giving interview in JLT Mumbai. rather than asking questions related to BA skill or my domain knowledge, guy asked me the questions of underwriting. Full of attitude and arrogance. Only wanted to show case that he is superior. no respect for the interviewee. you called up the interviewee in your office and then insult them.

Interview Questions
    • One of the worst experience I have giving interview in JLT Mumbai. rather than asking questions related to BA skill or my domain knowledge, guy asked me the questions of underwriting. Full of attitude and arrogance. Only wanted to show case that he is superior.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Written test + technical round + stake holder + manager + hr

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd in May 2013.

1. Technical test based on skills preferred. The test contains 50 objective and 5 subjective questions.
    2. Managerial round is conducted by Program Manager.
    3. HR (recruiter) round
    4. If you are through all these, then there is Stakeholders round, which is conducted by Stakeholders abroad through video conferencing. The stakeholders may ask technical questions as well as questions that would explore the candidate's work ethics, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly technical, some of the toughest you could find in CMMI level 5 companies.   Answer Question
    The offer was at par with my expectations, slightly more in fact. Hence did not negotiate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd in March 2013.

there are two telephonic and 3 Skype interview for outsider and 1 HR interview only for salary negotiation.No surprised question, basic question related to your technology. Not much development only maintenance kind of work . Some product have very old tech.

Interview Questions
    • Basic technology based question although company do not have any experts so interview level is simple.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Initial round with consultant and later telephonic with HR

Interview Questions
    • Are you open for Operations instead of Project Management?   Answer Question

Pension Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd in October 2011.

The process was very long and exhaustive

Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jardine Lloyd in March 2011.

CV submission and telephone interview. Then personal interview. Very simple, 0 preparation.

Interview Questions
    • If you fit within their needs, they will hire you, just don't say anything stupid.   Answer Question