Jardine Lloyd

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Jardine Lloyd in March 2013.

Interview Details – there are two telephonic and 3 Skype interview for outsider and 1 HR interview only for salary negotiation.No surprised question, basic question related to your technology. Not much development only maintenance kind of work . Some product have very old tech.

Interview Question – Basic technology based question although company do not have any experts so interview level is simple.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Jardine Lloyd in March 2014.

Interview Details – One of the worst experience I have giving interview in JLT Mumbai. rather than asking questions related to BA skill or my domain knowledge, guy asked me the questions of underwriting. Full of attitude and arrogance. Only wanted to show case that he is superior. no respect for the interviewee. you called up the interviewee in your office and then insult them.

Interview Question – One of the worst experience I have giving interview in JLT Mumbai. rather than asking questions related to BA skill or my domain knowledge, guy asked me the questions of underwriting. Full of attitude and arrogance. Only wanted to show case that he is superior.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Hiranandani Gardens (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Jardine Lloyd in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is simple and easy to follow. Need to ave good communication skills and minimum 6 months of work experience

Interview Question – None as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you receive an offer, go ahead!

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Jardine Lloyd

Interview Details – Written test + technical round + stake holder + manager + hr

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jardine Lloyd in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Technical test based on skills preferred. The test contains 50 objective and 5 subjective questions.
2. Managerial round is conducted by Program Manager.
3. HR (recruiter) round
4. If you are through all these, then there is Stakeholders round, which is conducted by Stakeholders abroad through video conferencing. The stakeholders may ask technical questions as well as questions that would explore the candidate's work ethics, etc.

Interview Question – Mostly technical, some of the toughest you could find in CMMI level 5 companies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was at par with my expectations, slightly more in fact. Hence did not negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Jardine Lloyd

Interview Details – Initial round with consultant and later telephonic with HR

Interview Question – Are you open for Operations instead of Project Management?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Broker Interview

Insurance Broker
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jardine Lloyd in March 2011.

Interview Details – CV submission and telephone interview. Then personal interview. Very simple, 0 preparation.

Interview Question – If you fit within their needs, they will hire you, just don't say anything stupid.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Jardine Lloyd in June 2008.

Interview Details – HR screening followed by panel interview followed by senior management interview

Interview Question – Detailed technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was at par with what I was looking for

Pension Executive Interview

Pension Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jardine Lloyd in October 2011.

Interview Details – The process was very long and exhaustive

Worked for Jardine Lloyd? Contribute to the Community!