Jasculca/Terman Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jasculca/Terman in March 2010.

One of my strangest interview experiences was with this company. They reached out and asked if I was interested in an interview. It was very casual. They insisted that they would let me know within a few days and then NEVER did. I followed up a few times but received out of office replies.

Interview Questions

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Jasculca/Terman in May 2008.

I had been referred to the firm by one of its clients who had been working closely with the firm for years. I received a call in spring of 2008 from one of the intern coordinators. She was very friendly and told me the great news - they'd like me to come in and interview in person. She also asked that I send two writing samples. Once I went in, we talked about why I was interested in communications/PR and past experiences in both my career as well as college. We had a great conversation and I left feeling optimistic. About 2 months later, I received the call that I was chosen for the fall group.

Interview Questions
    • What is one of your strongest attributes that a team here would benefit from having you as a member?   Answer Question

Worked for Jasculca/Terman? Contribute to the Community!