Jason's Deli

31 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

2A Manager Interview

2A Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jason's Deli.

Interview Details – Post online, a few phone interviews and in person interview. If they are considering you they will ask you to do an inservice where you work a few hours in a deli where they can see you in action.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Jason's Deli in April 2014.

Interview Details – It was really easy to get hired here. Just know the definition of "hospitality" and how you will do anything to make the customer happy. Smile throughout the interview and make sure you bring your social security card, insurance card and drivers licence

Interview Question – In your opinion what does it mean to show hospitality?   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jason's Deli.

Interview Details – Applied in store. Got a call from them later that day for a sit down interview with the hiring manager. Really easy interview, just asked simple questions that every interviewer would ask.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions   Answer Question

Line Cook- Swing Interview

Line Cook- Swing

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jason's Deli in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had a quick interview, filled out paper work, got the job

Order Taker, Phones, Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jason's Deli.

Interview Details – It was at 10 mins tops. Talked a little about why i wanted the job then got the job.

Interview Question – why did you want the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Have good customer service skills and know how to deal with difficult people.

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Catering Sales Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jason's Deli.

Interview Details – they seem very nice and asked way more questions than any other company I interviewed with. 2 of the interviewers ( upper management) have been with the company for over 10 years and that says a lot about the company. I liked that they have an extensive training program but there seems little possibility for growth beyond a Sales Position because they are a small company in my area.

Interview Question – they were all pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Catering Interview

Catering
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Jason's Deli.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend and landed the position before the interview. The interview was done more because of company protocol. The same is true for the questionnaire/test a new employee must fill out. The manager gives you the appropriate answers and then you begin your first shift.

Interview Question – I was given the answers, so N/A   Answer Question

Order Taker, Phones, Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jason's Deli.

Interview Details – Applied in person as that is the only way to do so. After I applied, I talked to the manager and he told me it was part time and what they were looking for. I got a call back within a couple days, then was scheduled an interview the following week. The interview was very laid back, fast and straightforward.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, just easy ones asking about customer service on prevous employment. Only unexpected thing was that company policy requires no facial hair besides a light goatee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed at Jason's Deli in April 2012.

Interview Details – After filling out an application, I met immediately with the general manager. He was funny and helped me to relax. He looked at my application, asked general questions about my experience, then we just talked about my views on customer service and working as a team player. He asked my availability and I asked him about wages. It was casual yet we got to know each other and if I would be a good fit to their staff. I then met with an assistant manager and we had the same type of discussion, although he seemed more distracted and acted like he just wanted to get it over with and go home. The general manager then came and told me that I got the job and to come back the next day for orientation. It was the best interview that I've ever had.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fault, and what don't you like about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Order Taker Interview

Order Taker
Kennesaw, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jason's Deli in December 2012.

Interview Details – I went in to apply before it opened for business. They basically accepted everyone who applied, and trained us over the next 3 days to prepare for the grand opening. They gave us a test over the position we were given. I you did well, they kept you.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Jason's Deli?   Answer Question

Worked for Jason's Deli? Contribute to the Community!