Jason's Deli

Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed at Jason's Deli in April 2012.

Interview Details – After filling out an application, I met immediately with the general manager. He was funny and helped me to relax. He looked at my application, asked general questions about my experience, then we just talked about my views on customer service and working as a team player. He asked my availability and I asked him about wages. It was casual yet we got to know each other and if I would be a good fit to their staff. I then met with an assistant manager and we had the same type of discussion, although he seemed more distracted and acted like he just wanted to get it over with and go home. The general manager then came and told me that I got the job and to come back the next day for orientation. It was the best interview that I've ever had.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fault, and what don't you like about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for Jason's Deli? Contribute to the Community!