Jasper Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

3.5

Sales Training and Certification Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jasper in November 2013.

While I did not even get an interview with them, they did respond same day with "Unfortunately, we have decided to pursue other candidates who appear to match (skills and experience) our requirements more closely at this time."

THIS is a trait I wish other companies had, the courtesy and decency to let potential candidates know that they have actually looked at the candidates information and acknowledgement that they have decided to pass on them.

THIS is the kind of company I would be proud to work for, who hast the fortitude to actually treat a candidate like a human being. I will continue to look into this company for further positions.

Well done and I hope your CEO sees this and appreciates that his company cares. Bravo!!

Interview Questions
    • I did not get an interview although I couldn't understand how over 15 years of experience training adult learners in sales and technology didn't qualify.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jasper in November 2011.

Met a few smart people at this company. Really impressed by their expertise and skill sets. Too bad they didn't make an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about design and engineering experience. Also probed a bit on project work and what was my contribution.   Answer Question