Jasper Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.5

Human Resources Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jasper (Mountain View, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It went they asked so tough questions and I was answered them well enough to get the job. I agree with some other reviews that interview process is very tough. Jasper does a very good job of screening each candidate thoroughly and picking a well-qualified person for the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background experience and to elaborate on my work credentials.   Answer Question

Sales Training and Certification Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasper (Mountain View, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

While I did not even get an interview with them, they did respond same day with "Unfortunately, we have decided to pursue other candidates who appear to match (skills and experience) our requirements more closely at this time." THIS is a trait I wish other companies had, the courtesy and decency to let potential candidates know that they have actually looked at the candidates information and acknowledgement that they have decided to pass on them. THIS is the kind of company I would be proud to work for, who hast the fortitude to actually treat a candidate like a human being. I will continue to look into this company for further positions. Well done and I hope your CEO sees this and appreciates that his company cares. Bravo!!

Interview Questions

• I did not get an interview although I couldn't understand how over 15 years of experience training adult learners in sales and technology didn't qualify.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasper (Mountain View, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Met a few smart people at this company. Really impressed by their expertise and skill sets. Too bad they didn't make an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about design and engineering experience. Also probed a bit on project work and what was my contribution.   Answer Question