Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jasper
- Software Engineer (2)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Architect (1)
- Human Resources Contractor (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Senior Wireless Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales Training and Certification Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jasper (Mountain View, CA) in March 2014.
It went they asked so tough questions and I was answered them well enough to get the job. I agree with some other reviews that interview process is very tough. Jasper does a very good job of screening each candidate thoroughly and picking a well-qualified person for the job.
- They asked me about my background experience and to elaborate on my work credentials. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasper (Mountain View, CA) in November 2013.
While I did not even get an interview with them, they did respond same day with "Unfortunately, we have decided to pursue other candidates who appear to match (skills and experience) our requirements more closely at this time." THIS is a trait I wish other companies had, the courtesy and decency to let potential candidates know that they have actually looked at the candidates information and acknowledgement that they have decided to pass on them. THIS is the kind of company I would be proud to work for, who hast the fortitude to actually treat a candidate like a human being. I will continue to look into this company for further positions. Well done and I hope your CEO sees this and appreciates that his company cares. Bravo!!
- I did not get an interview although I couldn't understand how over 15 years of experience training adult learners in sales and technology didn't qualify. 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasper (Mountain View, CA) in November 2011.
Met a few smart people at this company. Really impressed by their expertise and skill sets. Too bad they didn't make an offer.
- Asked about design and engineering experience. Also probed a bit on project work and what was my contribution. Answer Question