Jasper Wireless

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Training and Certification Manager Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jasper Wireless in November 2013.

Interview Details – While I did not even get an interview with them, they did respond same day with "Unfortunately, we have decided to pursue other candidates who appear to match (skills and experience) our requirements more closely at this time."

THIS is a trait I wish other companies had, the courtesy and decency to let potential candidates know that they have actually looked at the candidates information and acknowledgement that they have decided to pass on them.

THIS is the kind of company I would be proud to work for, who hast the fortitude to actually treat a candidate like a human being. I will continue to look into this company for further positions.

Well done and I hope your CEO sees this and appreciates that his company cares. Bravo!!

Interview Question – I did not get an interview although I couldn't understand how over 15 years of experience training adult learners in sales and technology didn't qualify.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jasper Wireless in November 2011.

Interview Details – Met a few smart people at this company. Really impressed by their expertise and skill sets. Too bad they didn't make an offer.

Interview Question – Asked about design and engineering experience. Also probed a bit on project work and what was my contribution.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jasper Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jasper Wireless interview questions and advice in Mountain View, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jasper Wireless employees and interview candidates.