Javelin Marketing Group

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group.

Interview Details – one on one interview with 3 different people.

Interview Question – standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried - but they were not open to negotiation. I ended up with a salary 7k less than what I had hoped for.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Statistical Analyst
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – First, a telephone interview with the nice HR person. Second, 3 hours on-site interview. Third, a take home exercise. Nice people in the company. I did not get an offer, but I much appreciated their help.

Interview Question – ordinary questions   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Art Director

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group.

Interview Details – pretty simple. decent pay. good location. nice city. hot in summer. company is small.

Interview Question – no difficult qs were asked   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – culture is bad

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Statistician Interview

Statistician
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR. A couple of days later, I got a phone interview, was asked about details of the projects I listed on my resume. Then, I got on-site interview. All technique questions. People were nice there. But the position was on hold. No offer.

Interview Question – why javelin   Answer Question

Worked for Javelin Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!