Javelin Marketing Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Javelin Marketing Group

Customer Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Javelin Marketing Group (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Everyone was so nice. It was super easy! I submitted an online application on a Friday night, then they contacted me for a phone interview on Monday. The phone interview was a breeze and I set up an on-site interview for the following Monday.

Art Director Interview

Interview

One phone conversation, two in-person interviews, then an offer. Fairly straightforward process from start to finish. I interviewed with 5 or 6 people total, including the recruiter. I interview well, so I think it went well because of that, and it was a fairly conversational. I asked a lot of questions, maybe because I was a nervous, but I think it came off as excitement.

Interview Questions

• I forget the specific question, but be prepared to sell yourself a little and tell why you deserve the job. It's advertising work, so explaining yourself is definitely a benefit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My salary requirement and offer where very close, there was not really any negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Javelin Marketing Group.

Interview

one on one interview with 3 different people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried - but they were not open to negotiation. I ended up with a salary 7k less than what I had hoped for.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Javelin Marketing Group.

Interview

pretty simple. decent pay. good location. nice city. hot in summer. company is small.

culture is bad

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Javelin Marketing Group (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

First, a telephone interview with the nice HR person. Second, 3 hours on-site interview. Third, a take home exercise. Nice people in the company. I did not get an offer, but I much appreciated their help.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Javelin Marketing Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by HR. A couple of days later, I got a phone interview, was asked about details of the projects I listed on my resume. Then, I got on-site interview. All technique questions. People were nice there. But the position was on hold. No offer.