Javelin Marketing Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 25, 2014
Updated Apr 25, 2014
4 interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group.

one on one interview with 3 different people.

Interview Questions
    I tried - but they were not open to negotiation. I ended up with a salary 7k less than what I had hoped for.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group in October 2013.

First, a telephone interview with the nice HR person. Second, 3 hours on-site interview. Third, a take home exercise. Nice people in the company. I did not get an offer, but I much appreciated their help.

Art Director Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group.

pretty simple. decent pay. good location. nice city. hot in summer. company is small.

culture is bad

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Javelin Marketing Group in April 2010.

I was contacted by HR. A couple of days later, I got a phone interview, was asked about details of the projects I listed on my resume. Then, I got on-site interview. All technique questions. People were nice there. But the position was on hold. No offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Javelin Marketing Group

Worked for Javelin Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!