Jawa Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jawa

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jawa (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

Basic preview questions from HR, a personality quiz and a panel interview with hiring manager and co-worker. The personality quiz was timed and I was told I "did well", yet there were "no right or wrong answers". Upon hire I learned that the author of this quiz was somehow linked to the owner of the company and he subscribed to all of their products and services. It seemed more like helping out a friend by buying is service rather than being important to the process. It wasn't a big deal, though.

Interview Questions

Business/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jawa (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied to this company through Monster.com. They contacted me back with a schedule for phone interview. The interviewers were very nice. However, the skill set and experiences they required were not made clear on their description. Therefore, after a couple of questions, they figured out that I am not a good fit. Things turned off quickly.

Interview Questions