Jazz Air LP Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
2 interviews

3.5

Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jazz Air LP in November 2010.

Had interview carried out by Director and down for a rather low level managment position. Not really sure what the message was that was being sent. Either the Director wanted to make sure of the type of employee that was coming his way to replace bad experiences or it was just exactly that the Director was being very hands on that day. Had 1 formal and several non-formal meetings before an offer was given.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when..... Always having to come up with scenarios for situations that you have or have not encountered int he past   Answer Question
    No negtiation

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Jazz Air LP in April 2009.

They stated by calling me after I sent in my resume. They did a little phone interview. They ask if you are willing to relocate, always say yes... you can change your mind later! Then I went for an interview in person. They ask about your previous jobs and how you reacted when in difficult situations. They want bilingual people.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what I would do if asked a question I could not answer on a plane.   View Answer
    No negociations since you are part of a union.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jazz Air LP

Worked for Jazz Air LP? Contribute to the Community!