Jazz Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jazz Pharmaceuticals

Assistant Interview

Interview

I had two phone screens, one from my hiring manager on the east coat then another from my hiring manager's boss on the west coast. After that received a face to face then interview.

Rep Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Quick. From the time the recruiter contacted me to the day I was offered the position. Tool about a week. Phone screen with recruiter and hitting manager. Official interview with 2 managers at the same time and then regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked for my greatest weakness and they would not take my initial answer, they kept pressing for more   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Manager told me, this is what we offer. I will not negotiate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Multiple interviews in person with several different people. I completed the last round of interviews and I was told I would hear within a couple of days if I got the job. I never heard back from them and when I tried to contact them they never returned any calls or emails.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I applied for the above position in response to an advertisement by Jazz Pharmaceuticals. I received an email about one month later seeking to organise an interview on the phone. The interview took place and I was told that I was a good fit for the position and Jazz would be in contact within a week. I never heard from them again. I tried to contact them by phone and email on three occasions. Jazz did not reply to my email or answer the phone.

I think when a candidate participates in an interview there is a onus on the employer to inform the interviewee of the outcome. It reflects badly on Jazz Pharmaceuticals that this is how them deal with potential employees. Jazz Pharmaceuticals did not give me the courtesy of informing me the outcome of the interview and instead decide not to contact me or answer my calls.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical screening questions. I would not trust anything Jazz says at the interview as they will not follow up on it.   Answer Question