Jean Coutu Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jean Coutu

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jean Coutu (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

It is easy to get an interview because pharmacies are in constant need of techs. The interview is not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Name a bad situation you ever found yourself with a client in at work and how did you overcome it? And again with a coworker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much place to negotiate for salary because it is a company with pay scales. Definitely room for negotiation concerning schedules.

Cosmetician Interview

Interview

I used to work at a pharmacy nearby, and they unfortunately closed. The Jean-Coutu pharmacy at currently work at was kind enough to hire not only me but most people I worked with at the other pharmacy without being too tough during interview.

Interview Questions

• how do react towards an employee you work with with whom u do not share the same opinion.   Answer Question

Store Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Jean Coutu (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

I simply had to do one interview with the manager. He was very serious during the interview, but later turned out to be very friendly. Overall, the interview was fairly simple. It consisted of traditional questions and behavioral questions. It seemed that he wanted someone who is serious and mature.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult employee who doesn't want to cooperate with you?   Answer Question

Assembleur Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jean Coutu (Longueuil, QC (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

i sent an application by mail,they responded in about a week an said they were not hiring!!20 minutes later the phone rang and they told me..the company that they wanted to see me for an interview the same day!!go figure!!

Interview Questions

• why should i be the one they chose   1 Answer

Negotiation

the salary is not to be discussed because it is a unionized warehouse