Jean Coutu

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jean Coutu.

Interview Details – It is easy to get an interview because pharmacies are in constant need of techs. The interview is not very difficult.

Interview Question – Name a bad situation you ever found yourself with a client in at work and how did you overcome it? And again with a coworker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much place to negotiate for salary because it is a company with pay scales. Definitely room for negotiation concerning schedules.

Cosmetician Interview

Cosmetician

Interviewed at Jean Coutu

Interview Details – I used to work at a pharmacy nearby, and they unfortunately closed. The Jean-Coutu pharmacy at currently work at was kind enough to hire not only me but most people I worked with at the other pharmacy without being too tough during interview.

Interview Question – how do react towards an employee you work with with whom u do not share the same opinion.   Answer Question

Worked for Jean Coutu? Contribute to the Community!