Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jefferies & Company
- Investment Banking Analyst (18)
- Summer Analyst (16)
- Analyst (6)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (6)
- Intern (3)
- Equity Research Associate (3)
- Praktikant M&A (2)
- Investment Banking Associate (1)
- IT (1)
- Associate (1)
- Investment Banking Summer Associate (1)
- IB Analyst (1)
- IBD (1)
- Equity Research (1)
- Equity Sales Associate (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Operations Summer Analyst (1)
- Research Analyst (1)
- Research Assistant (1)
- Trader (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Trading Intern (1)
- IT Summer Intern (1)
- Investment Banking Intern (1)
- Desk Quant (1)
- Summer Internship - Fixed Income Sales & Trading (1)
- Operational Summer Internship( Either FX Or EQ) (1)
- Equities Sales & Trading (1)
- Summer Equities Intern (1)
- How many deal toys do we get in one year if we make 1.25B in annual revenue, an average deal is 10M, everyone on the deal team gets a deal toy, there are on average 5 ppl per deal team? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Jefferies & Company
Analyst InterviewNo Offer
Got the phone call from HR and asked me to have a onsite interview. The office locates in San Francisco's Financial District. And the job position is about the equity research analyst for semi-conductor area. F2F with the two people, one is MD, another is VP. Both are very nice,
- Nothing unexpected from your resume Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jefferies & Company (New York, NY) in September 2009.
Very thorough, 6-9 interviews. A mix of fit and analytical interviews. Mostly fit though.
- How many golf balls could fit on a 737 jet? 3 Answers
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Jefferies & Company.
Met three different people - one senior, one sales and one trader. Most conversations were pretty casual and the atmosphere was fairly relaxed. All in all, it took about one and a half hour. Good experience. The people seemed very nice and open, and took good time to explain their jobs and backgrounds.
- How do you handle a client who is wrong, but think he is right? Answer Question
Analyst InterviewDeclined Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Jefferies & Company.
Standard on campus interview questions. Mix of behavioral and technical.
- Not really anything out of the ordinary Answer Question
Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Jefferies & Company in June 2010.
very efficient and prompt
- Why do you want to work for Jefferies? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review