Jefferson National Financial Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jefferson National Financial

Territory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jefferson National Financial (Louisville, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

Spoke with HR guy and 4 managers. Most asked general BS questions. One guy was very difficult to talk to. Only the HR guy and one of the managers had actually taken the time to read my resume before I got there - very rude. The others acted like they had no idea I was even going to be there.

Interview Questions

• After seeing I had a seemingly unrelated degree to what the Territory Consultant would do on a normal basis, one manager asked "why are you even here?"   1 Answer

Interview

Met with 4 managers. Each had their own set of questions. Laid back and conversational. HR guy is the best. They are quick to make a decision if you need to know an answer because of other offers.