Jelly Belly Candy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jelly Belly Candy

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jelly Belly Candy.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an initial talk with someone from HR. The first interview was with my potential boss and a co-worker, the second was a panel with about 10 people. No-one was really qualified to determine my skill so they were easy interviews. The questions were lightweight and I think they mostly wanted to see if I would fit in. Finally, I took an online skills test.
    It's hard to find tech people to work in Fairfield so if you're reasonably competent you have a pretty good chance of getting an offer.

Interview Questions

PC Technician Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jelly Belly Candy in July 2010.

After emailing my resume in I was emailed the demographic information questions (gender, race, etc) pretty quickly. A couple of days afterward I received a call from a very nice woman who asked me questions about previous jobs, like she was confirming and getting a little more information from my resume. At the end of the call we scheduled an interview for a couple of days after the phone call. I was given precise instructions on which building to go to and what to do once I got there. Very easy to handle.

For the day of the interview I was seated in the reception area after letting my interviewer know that I was there. The wait wasn't very long and I was brought into a room and was seated in front of the woman I talked to and another woman who I can't recall her position at the moment. They were both very friendly the entire interview which lasted maybe twenty minutes or so. The office was pretty small from what I saw but could have been longer than it was wide. It felt like a nice atmosphere to be in.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked very typical interview questions. None of them were really difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question