1 person found this helpful
The process took a day - interviewed at Jellyvision Lab in January 2011.
Very people friendly company. Just reviewing their web bios gives you a feel for the company -- you can learn what people like dogs versus cats for example. Their website also talks a lot about the environment there and the HR person amplifies that. Very friendly, helpful, non-confrontational. Very professional.
- Required salary info. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jellyvision Lab
- Accounting (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Writer (1)
- Writing (1)
- Writer/Director (1)
- Project Management Internship (1)
- Implementation Coordinator (ALEX) (1)
- Content Production Specialist (1)
- ALEX Project Management (1)