Jenny Craig

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2014.

I was brought on by a staffing agency, so my interview was schedule at the last minute (not the company's fault). The receptionist was very nice, seating area was comfortable and I was given complimentary water during my wait which was not long at all. I was interviewed by three department heads, all of which were very nice and thorough. They gave me a brief history of the company, about their core values, and of the recent updates and new developments that are soon to be launched in the months ahead. For the interview, they asked me about my design experience, asked questions about how I would satisfy the client if a) happened or what I would do if b) were to take place. I was also asked to give an example of what I how I would rectify a situation if I made a mistake. For my position though, my portfolio did most of the talking so the interview was mainly to get a feel for my personality to see if I would be a good fit for the team. They let me answer my questions fully, and never interrupted me. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions myself about the position or the company.

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question was the one questioning my integrity- they asked how I would handle a situation if I were to have made a costly mistake.   View Answer

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Easy interview. They will seriously hire pretty much anyone as long as you say that you want to help people and that you are a motivated seller. In their job description, they say that you will easily make 18 an hr. Know that it is $8 + commission... No drug test/background check or anything like that though.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of role play, what would you do if a client was unhappy?   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2012.

Interview at offices was about 40 minutes. Interviewer asked questions about how to handle difficult clients, and achievements. At the end there was some role playing on how to inspire and sell a product.

Interview Questions
    • Role play on how to inspire someone to purchase Jenny Craig products. Ask opened questions.   Answer Question

Operations Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2012.

I received a call from a Recruiter saying that she had an exciting opportunity for me at Jenny Craig. I asked her when did her client (Jenny Craig) want to meet me for an interview and she replied that no interview was necessary and that I was to report to work at 9:00 a.m the following morning and gave me a contact name.

I arrive on time, I announce to the Receptionist that I was there to meet with my contact and she immediately handed me a job application and briefly spoke about the interview process. Although an unusual process when working through an agency, I figured it was company policy and filled out the application and was told that a different person would be 'interviewing me' because my contact was unavailable.

At this point I figured there was a misunderstanding between Jenny Craig and the Agency and that I would be there for an actual interview and to work. Several people greeted me during the 90 minute wait and they all asked me the same questions with a 'deer in headlights' look in their faces: "What position are you here for?" followed by "And who are you going to interview with?"

Finally after a very long wait, two ladies come greet me at the lobby and one says "We've been waiting for you all morning..." to what I replied "I have been here all morning." They looked at each other asked me "Did XYZ meet with you earlier?" my response "No. She was unavailable according to the Receptionist and I was advised to wait for you here."

I could go on for days with all the ridiculous details but the bottom line is - I was asked to sit and wait until they both came back from an "important and unrelated meeting" so that "we could sort things out." I responded that I could come back the following morning, allowing them sufficient time to discuss internally with my contact and my Recruiter. Obviously I was being polite - what I really wanted to say was: "Call me if you ever get your heads out of your @sses!"

Interview Questions

Per my narrative above, I really did not decline 'an offer'... I basically was caught up in the middle of a huge communication gap.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2010.

Initial phone screening through HR.
    The first onsite interview was with 3 Directors in the IT Department; one of which was the hiring Director. The second interview was with the hiring Director and CIO.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked General project management questions, as well as SDLC questions.   Answer Question
    They held firm to their salary offer and wouldn't budge.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2009.

I was interviewed and called the next day and offered the job by the woman the was going to be my boss. I confirmed it wasn't a sales job, that it was in customer service and assured it was before I accepted it. The hours were great and starting pay was right where I expected it to be.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were about my previous experience. I had retire a few years earlier from 30 years in telecommunications. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question
    That she enjoyed our meeting and asked if I would like to join the team. We discussed the wage and I agreed.

Centre Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Jenny Craig in February 2009.

Consultant for 9 months, no real interview.

Interview Questions
    I told them what I expected, they gave it to me. But with no pay raises for the next six years.