Jenny Craig Interview Questions in Carlsbad, CA

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2009.

I was interviewed and called the next day and offered the job by the woman the was going to be my boss. I confirmed it wasn't a sales job, that it was in customer service and assured it was before I accepted it. The hours were great and starting pay was right where I expected it to be.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were about my previous experience. I had retire a few years earlier from 30 years in telecommunications. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question
    That she enjoyed our meeting and asked if I would like to join the team. We discussed the wage and I agreed.

Centre Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig in February 2009.

Consultant for 9 months, no real interview.

Interview Questions
    I told them what I expected, they gave it to me. But with no pay raises for the next six years.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2012.

Interview at offices was about 40 minutes. Interviewer asked questions about how to handle difficult clients, and achievements. At the end there was some role playing on how to inspire and sell a product.

Interview Questions
    • Role play on how to inspire someone to purchase Jenny Craig products. Ask opened questions.   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Easy interview. They will seriously hire pretty much anyone as long as you say that you want to help people and that you are a motivated seller. In their job description, they say that you will easily make 18 an hr. Know that it is $8 + commission... No drug test/background check or anything like that though.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of role play, what would you do if a client was unhappy?   Answer Question

Operations Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2012.

I received a call from a Recruiter saying that she had an exciting opportunity for me at Jenny Craig. I asked her when did her client (Jenny Craig) want to meet me for an interview and she replied that no interview was necessary and that I was to report to work at 9:00 a.m the following morning and gave me a contact name.

I arrive on time, I announce to the Receptionist that I was there to meet with my contact and she immediately handed me a job application and briefly spoke about the interview process. Although an unusual process when working through an agency, I figured it was company policy and filled out the application and was told that a different person would be 'interviewing me' because my contact was unavailable.

At this point I figured there was a misunderstanding between Jenny Craig and the Agency and that I would be there for an actual interview and to work. Several people greeted me during the 90 minute wait and they all asked me the same questions with a 'deer in headlights' look in their faces: "What position are you here for?" followed by "And who are you going to interview with?"

Finally after a very long wait, two ladies come greet me at the lobby and one says "We've been waiting for you all morning..." to what I replied "I have been here all morning." They looked at each other asked me "Did XYZ meet with you earlier?" my response "No. She was unavailable according to the Receptionist and I was advised to wait for you here."

I could go on for days with all the ridiculous details but the bottom line is - I was asked to sit and wait until they both came back from an "important and unrelated meeting" so that "we could sort things out." I responded that I could come back the following morning, allowing them sufficient time to discuss internally with my contact and my Recruiter. Obviously I was being polite - what I really wanted to say was: "Call me if you ever get your heads out of your @sses!"

Interview Questions

Per my narrative above, I really did not decline 'an offer'... I basically was caught up in the middle of a huge communication gap.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!