Jenny Craig Consultant Interview Questions

2.2

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Two interviews both with center director

Interview Questions

• asked to role play a situation where I had to motivate a client who had lost sight of their goal   Answer Question

Negotiation

simple

Other Interview Reviews for Jenny Craig

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Apply online, phone interview first, in-person second, then another phone interview followed

Interview Questions

• Did I ever have to argue something to upper management, why and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Straight hourly plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Greenwood, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

There was a phone interview then a one on one interview. The woman who interviewed me was so smug. When I walked in she looked at me like a threat. I saw her look me up and down twice. I knew from that point the interview was basically pointless.

Interview Questions

• If a person came in and said they wanted to go to their 10 year reunion and needed to lose 15 lbs in a month what would be your plan of action?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you excelled in something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Carrollton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (West Carrollton, OH) in December 2008.

Interview

I applied on line and then was contacted by phone for an interview. There were questions about how I helped someone in the past and other basic interview questions. It was a pretty lengthy phone interview. I was called a couple days later for a personal interview at the store close to me. I went in for a 1:1 interview with the Director and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, I accepted the offer, it sounded pretty standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Austin, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

Had interview with center direct but since i was a prior client, they were very eager to have me on board. I was very empathetic to weight loss issues so it was a good flow of interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiating

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Was interviewed by two tiers of management, and one was extremely domineering and intimidating. The interview process is easy to pass, its easy to figure out what it is they want you to say. The interview process to get to the face to face interview was also as easy. I got the feeling that as long as you sound intelligent and look presentable, and have a pulse, you'll do.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be completely available during all hours of operation, and was told I could possilby be working all hours if staffing dictated. That's more than 40 hours a week.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2012.

Interview

The manager clearly did not know how to do an interview, or what questions to ask. Employers please remember that the interviewee is not the only person in the room getting interviewed. You apply online, get a call from their 800 number and have a mini phone interview. They then set up an in person interview with a manager. Pay is minimum wage plus "bonus"-no thanks.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2009.

Interview

I entered my information via the Jenny Craig Website. A few minuted later I was called and set up a phone interview.I passed the phone requirements and was set up for an interview with the Director later that week.I arrived at the interview and the Director was not aware that an interview had been set up for her.I should have taken that as a sign. It did turn out to be a good interview and I was offered the position a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I had to go above and beyond to assist someone.   Answer Question