Jenny Craig

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in July 2009.

First step is to apply on their website. Then you will get a telephone interview asking basic questions like "name a time at a previous job where you accomplished something above and beyond what was expected of you." OR, "have you ever done something on the job that pushed the ethical boundaries in order to accomplish a goal." After initial phone interview, a face to face interview is set up at the location. You are asked the same types of questions and then sent home. I didn't get the job because I said I worked in the mortgage industry and often times ethical boundaries get crossed. I can't lie. Its my greatest fault. Oh, by the way, I was in the office for well over an hour and not one client walked through the door. I wasn't convinced it would be a great place to work for a salary + commision position.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you noticed a co-worker stealing from the company?   Answer Question
  • In your previous job, what were you most proud of?   Answer Question