Jenny Craig Customer Service Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2011.

I applied online for the Customer Service position and within minutes received an email to follow up with a phone call. Be careful to prepare before you call as this call consists of a pre-screening interview which isn't that difficult, but can catch you off guard if your not expecting it. (Typical Interview questions) I then went into the Fairfield, CT office for an interview and filled out an application which asks you at the very end to list three professional references of your choosing. I'd left my cell phone in the car for the interview (to be professional), which had all my references names & numbers and advised the person (s) interviewing me that I could certainly run back out and get it if need be. They both assured me that it wasn't necessary. I interviewed with these 2 people, and left with the understanding that they would call me in a week once they had interviewed all other candidates. When they called me again, it was to inform me that they had been calling employers listed on my resume without my consent. They hadn't called me to ask for professional references, but instead they had just started calling everyone listed on the resume I provided without my knowledge. When I asked the Center Director why she would do something like this, she said when you leave a resume its okay for them to do this. There was no professional courtesy extended in this situation. Proceed with caution when interviewing with this company, and be careful with the resume you provide. Don't list your current employer, or ask specifically who they will be calling for references.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation, and how you overcame it.   View Answer
  • Describe your long term goals.   View Answer

I didn't want to work for a company that operates in such a unprofessional, thoughtless manner.

Other Interview Reviews for Jenny Craig

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in February 2010.

They ask you the same questions on the phone interview as the in person interview. Mainly customer service questions, best customer service, times someone has complained about you and what happened. Also why you want to work for the company. An interview recruitment center sets up your interview and then they call you like 3 times with exact instructions for the interview and sen you an email. What you liked and disliked about prior employment.

Interview Questions
    • Pick your biggest weakness and describe you are overcoming it.   Answer Question
    • Tell a time when you had a guest complaint, how was it resolved.   Answer Question